What's new

Guide - Hish-Qu-Ten PREDATOR MIX UP

omooba

fear the moobs
Maybe they thought we wouldn't notice, or it's just a glitch, or it's the work of almighty troll boon. One thing's from sure, it's only day three which means HE'S STILL NOT BROKEN :)

I realize I wasn't very specific about the problems with this so just to be clear, it's supposed to be negative 22 and sub can't punish it. Also when the AI is set to reversal, the reversal doesn't come out. I think it's probably a bug.

Last edited:

Bombardier777

I'll bleed you, real quick.
Its not a glitch in predator's gps its a glitch in the practice mode. Delete that video before more noobs want to nerf gps for being safe on block

Raiden and Liu kang can punish it as well
Dunno about u but i just hit the lab and no 6 frame jab and for some reason not even jax 7 frame super gotcha could punish, in fact cassie is the only one beeing able to 100% punish it with her flip kick, buzzsaw Kung lao cant punish 4 ~ gps and tempest cant punish from max rang 4 ~ gps. Maybe its a PC thing or im just that 1 frame too slow

omooba

fear the moobs
I think ur missing the point. It's not that it's just safe, its that u can't reverse it. It's supposed to be negative 22 and he's back to neutral

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
The move is -7 not 22. Special moves have wrong frame data. Kotals ex oh still says it's neutral and we all know that isn't true