What's new

General/Other - Hat Trick #PrayforHatTrick

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Lets all light a candle, and pray for this doomed variation, who i'm sure some of us like myself enjoyed playing the most among all other variations in the game.

We know our character has an above trap that can't use
We know he can't combo with the hat behind him

Just pray that the general issue of a move having different juggling heights when hitting on different stance is fixed

Just pray that HCB on block is at least -6 so he can use against himself.

Just pray that our Hatarang doesn't give random advantage anymore making characters being able to block when they got hit by the first hit of the move

Just pray that our HCB hitbox has been increased to not whiff against everyone in the cast

Just pray we are at least able to extend our combos when the hat is away or behind us SOMEHOW!

I won't know until the next 12h have passed.

So hold hands and lets light a candle for Hat Trick, and pray that Lord Colt, our only true MKXL Balancing god has heard our prayers.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Eddy, My Brother from another Mother. I no religious man but I shall join hands with You as my soul suffers from Hattrick failure.
In the world of MKX where Characters like Kotal Khan, Kitana rape HatTrick with a blink of an eye. For us in order to stand up We need to be super focused and be on top of your toes because other wise we are doomed.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I have a breakthrough, one last glimmer of hope before the end. At my local the other night I managed to get the opponent to the corner then put out an up hat trap. He got hit by the B321 and therefore the hat callback also. Someone got caught with up hat, B321~callback. It happened. It's possible.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut the variation still isn't great and Netherrealm clearly don't care he's unsafe on the majority of his cancels so I guess we shouldn't even bother basically beta testing the game for them any more because it's not worth it.

Saltea Moonspell

Where are all the connection from TYM we have within NRS. 16 Bit is around but I was not able to reach out. There people...
If he is not getting same treatment as other none dlc I want to hear a good reason and if it makes sense am Okay with it. Why the Fuck do I need to switch character ? I not talking a out moving into another character because if bad MU but because of the tools that are incomplete and they fail to do what they are spouse to do :/

Tweedy

Noob
Kung Lao is one of the lesser characters in the game, imo.

Buzzsaw and Hat Trick are so abysmal. Tempest will not see another top 16 at a major, from a dedicated main.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Kung Lao is one of the lesser characters in the game, imo.

Buzzsaw and Hat Trick are so abysmal. Tempest will not see another top 16 at a major, from a dedicated main.
you are joking

Tempest is still an amazing character he just isn't stupid anymore

Saltea Moonspell

Yesterday I've played my first ESL Match and twice my hcb returned whiffing Reptiles corner crouch block while applying 1121 pressure. I could shorten the combo and place a low hat bit I simply didn't know/remember - insane shit.