What's new

Practice Mode Record Slot Playback?

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I noticed someone posted a video of 4 record slots of si doing different things but cycling through all 4 randomly. How do I get the slots to cycle automatically without pressing right joystick? I am at a loss and for some reason I can only get it to do it manually when I press up/left/right/down on the right joystick.

What setting allows me to do this? I'm very much wanting to record au doing several unreactable/reactible 50/50s so I can practice on my reaction time and Punishers and hit confirming.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
set playback to auto.

But @colt still need to remove those highlights when more than one slot is recorded so we can never see which one is playing, i think it kinda defeats the whole purpose of having multiple slots.

What's the point of trainng 50-50s if you can see it which one is playing?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
set playback to auto.

But @colt still need to remove those highlights when more than one slot is recorded so we can never see which one is playing, i think it kinda defeats the whole purpose of having multiple slots.

set playback to auto.

Can't you just disable the user interface?