What's new

Tech - Nimble Practicable combos slow M 59%

HappyPow

Noob
I've already posted these combos but it hasn't been really seen by the MK community so I'm doing it again to make you want to play that underestimated (in my opinion) character. By the way these videos are done with the combos I hit in real games (online). For some set ups (Ex Slow Ball and slow Ball stopped) you can also hit a J3 into regular slow motion and continue the combo (This way you can avoid anti-airs). You can hit the dd3 ,during the setups combo, in every variations !!
Well I hope it helps!

Against "the smart ones" that try to dodge slime balls by jumping. Avoiding you Armor breaker setups (Watch the previous videos) by holding down, here it is the regular Slow Motion for free!!! + I've added that 58% 2bars! (Can get more if you perform to add D3 slide)
Enjoy!

Last edited:

HappyPow

Noob
I have even more but I can't think about everything :confused:
Also I just did a 58% 2bars, can be turned into a 64-66% I think for a third bar. F21 starter

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
The b3 and the b2 50% combos in the corner didn't connect,am I right?

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Not only cool looking stuff, these are combos that I hit in real games ^^ (you Can get setups from it, get a 50/50 Free regular Slow M and blablabla)
But yeah I must admit Nimble is SWAAAAAG! AF
I've done a few of those 50% back when I played rep but those dash combos were too swaggy. Had me dizzy and thinking of injustice flash

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
These combos. Jesus, so much swag. I loved the one that was basically n.j.p and then doing dash unders over and over. So cool.

HappyPow

Noob
What? What do you mean? B3 Slow Motion B2 Doesn't connecte indeed (if that was your question).
The b3 and the b2 50% combos in the corner didn't connect,am I right?
I've done a few of those 50% back when I played rep but those dash combos were too swaggy. Had me dizzy and thinking of injustice flash
I'm going to add another video of some other things that I hit during real games. Again there is so many things that I can't think about everyting xD

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Learning these. Good shit bruh. There's a little room for optimization, I feel, but that corner carry is mad serious for the damage. #CoastToCoast #Swaggin

HappyPow

Noob
Learning these. Good shit bruh. There's a little room for optimization, I feel, but that corner carry is mad serious for the damage. #CoastToCoast #Swaggin
Yes there is a little room for it! I haven't put everything, only the most important (I must admit I just wanted to show the "bones" of the combos") . You can also end by a setup (slime Ball) Armor breaker!

Last edited:
I've already posted these combos but it hasn't been really seen by the MK community so I'm doing it again to make you want to play that underestimated (in my opinion) character. By the way these videos are done with the combos I hit in real games (online). For some set ups (Ex Slow Ball and slow Ball stopped) you can also hit a J3 into regular slow motion and continue the combo (This way you can avoid anti-airs). You can hit the dd3 ,during the setups combo, in every variations !!
Well I hope it helps!

Against "the smart ones" that try to dodge slime balls by jumping. Avoiding you Armor breaker setups (Watch the previous videos) by holding down, here it is the regular Slow Motion for free!!! + I've added that 58% 2bars! (Can get more if you perform to add D3 slide)
Enjoy!

Great stuff my international friend! The Zaterrans approve! Cool ideas!

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Awesome stuff.

I think Nimble Rep might be one of those secret top tiers that will get recognition when time passes.