What's new

PowerUp 2011 - Cincinnati, OH - April 29 - May 1 - FIRST MK9 TOURNEY!!

Osirun

www.powerupfighters.org
DEADLINE ALERTS

April 1st: LaQuinta Inn special discount group rate reservations cutoff. Get in there and get that discount!

April 13th: PU2011 T-Shirt pre-orders cutoff. Last chance to purchase a different color variant!

April 21st: Last day to pre-register for PU2011 online. Remember, in person registration is $30. Also last day for MvC3 Combo Video Competition entry submission.

Osirun

www.powerupfighters.org
PowerUp 2011 will be streamed by Team Sp00ky! Spooky, NerdJosh, Arturo Sanchez, and supermin are all coming down to help us out. Get hype!

Osirun

www.powerupfighters.org
Pre-Registration is now MANDATORY. We want to ensure a smoothly run event for everyone, and mandatory pre-reg will push us one step closer to that goal. If you do not pre-register you will not be allowed to compete in any official PU2011 tournaments.

SYNIC

Banned
So who from NJ/NY area is going to this? We can meet and set something up. First MK9 major, everyone has to try and make this shit.

Osirun

www.powerupfighters.org
We've got another trailer coming, too! It is currently in YouTube copyright limbo, but after the creator gets back from vacation this week we're going to get it all worked out.

Osirun

www.powerupfighters.org
MK9 now has a guaranteed 1st Place prize. Devildigimon will be donating a Tournament Edition Mortal Kombat arcade stick (the one sold with the Tournament Edition of the game) to PowerUp 2011's MK9 champion. Many thanks to him!

D

digimonemperor

Thanks Tim!!!

Rare footage of me remembering my account info on here to post. :p

Edit: <------------- YOU HAVE ALL BEEN TROLLED!!! <3 <3 <3

Osirun

www.powerupfighters.org
I was going to wait a bit longer, but I'd like to announce that we will still be accepting emergency registration at the venue. Mandatory pre-registration doesn't seem to be a very good motivator, and I'd rather not leave people out in the cold.

Prices are the same as they were: $30 for Venue Pass in person, $15 for Spectator Pass in person.

You will only have until 30 minutes before the start of a tournament to register for that tournament. Remember to take a look at the Final Schedule now posted at the bottom of the Event Details page. In person spectators may pay at any time during the event.

I would also like to mention a specific point to anyone who has ordered but not paid for their venue pass online. If you wait until you get to the venue to pay for your venue pass I will not honor the $20 rate; that rate is only for people who complete their order online before April 21st. You will know if you're payment has gone through because your handle/nickname will appear on the Pre-Registration Listing.

So I hope that spurs some people to pre-register and see their orders through to completion. I hope it also quells the fears of anyone who may have thought they would have to miss the event because at-the-door registration would be unavailable.

Remember that we want to put on a good show for all of you, and the biggest part of that is making sure your bracket's run smoothly and are seeded well. Pre-register now if you share that goal. Thanks : )