What's new

Strategy - Unbreakable Post Patch Unbreakable/Cryomancer Rundown with Usedforglue

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Hey guys!

I was fortunate enough to get some time with @UsedForGlue last night to create some visual runthroughs with what the patch has done for both Unbreakable and Cryomancer Sub Zero.

We will be looking to include more players into our videos for the purpose of spreading more knowledge than Mustard or myself could deliver with characters we don't actually play.

I'm sure you guys will know about all the changes by now, but hopefully Glue can show you some stuff you may not have thought about yet! Especially with Unbreakable.

Apologies about the slight echo from Glue's mic, this was an issue my end that will be cleared up for future collaborations. People don't seem to mind but I'd like to apologise for it anyway.

Huge thanks again to Glue for doing this!

Enjoy :)

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
Yea I have been messing around with unbreakable, and honestly the variation is still not worth using, just played a set with a friend of mine, got uppercuted out of my parry. Parried an other wise armorable situation and got hit. Just got stuffed out of my ex parry buy devorah's b2 and that is out right a mid. Variation is awful still. One of his two main variation tools still doesn't work right. Good job NRS that programming is amazing!!!!!

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Unbreakable needs a few things still.

In general, Sub Zero needs the recovery on his F3 to be reduced so he can stagger and have some sort of offence and tick throw.

His Regular Aura should always allow a follow up F4 or B1, 1, and possibly a third hit on his F42 string, (Around -4) so he can force a parry.

The MB Aura should have a damage buff, and the MB Ice Bomb should push his conversion to around 30/30+.

And obviously, his parry should recover on projectiles.

There is still a long way to go with Sub Zero Unbreakable...

Good stuff, glad to see cryomancer get more of what it needed, predator plain made us look silly. Maybe some cryomancer in a tournament?

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
Unbreakable needs a few things still.

In general, Sub Zero needs the recovery on his F3 to be reduced so he can stagger and have some sort of offence and tick throw.

His Regular Aura should always allow a follow up F4 or B1, 1, and possibly a third hit on his F42 string, (Around -4) so he can force a parry.

The MB Aura should have a damage buff, and the MB Ice Bomb should push his conversion to around 30/30+.

And obviously, his parry should recover on projectiles.

There is still a long way to go with Sub Zero Unbreakable...
its a start though bro