What's new

Post Kombat League Character & Kameo discussion

rifraf

Noob
In my opinion, the tournament was pretty hype and the players were very skilled indeed. So, congrats to everyone involved.

Jonny boy and Peace guy had a.. let's say their fare share of screen time throughout the tournament. I truly hope they don't get nerfed at all since I think they each represent a specific playstyle. They will probably be nerfed however which is a shame. I wish the rest of the cast being brought up to their level if and were possible. It's not happening, but that's what I wish for.

The kameo kast was repped by the usual ones; 4 arms punch guy, ball n knives guy, the helicopter, hat guy, and rainbow girl. To me, it's clear these moves do not promote great gameplay and make specific playstyles like Peacemaker OP. I would prefer to see them changed to something that would promote healthier gameplay, more kameo variety, and character parity.

Please remember these are just my opinions which you don't have to agree with. Feel free to share your thoughts.

Jonny boy and Peace guy had a.. let's say their fare share of screen time throughout the tournament. I truly hope they don't get nerfed at all since I think they each represent a specific playstyle.
Was that specific playstyle Ambien? Because if so Peacemaker represents it very very well.

If you could take a swing of the nerf bat and you had to swing it at one or the other... You want to swing it at Ambush Kameo Attacks, I'd rather swing it at a boring Guest Character I refuse to touch than those 5 Kameos that I use with characters I DO like. That's my personal bias.

Although I do think Khameleon needs to have some serious cooldown if you hit her (especially during her poses), Fix her Fan Lift issue where you can get out of being staggered from whatever hits you, Whatever caused that Jade Glaive to come out of the ground was bs too lol Maybe the return trajectory should be one way. Oh and Mileena Ball Roll should be much more unsafe on block.

Johnny.... How many times has Johnny been adjusted from Release to Now?

Last edited: