What's new

Possible New Reptile Invisiblity Pressure.

Hey guys, This is something you might want to put in your game, just keep in mind its punishable off wake ups, but a lot of people Do not expect this, and try to attack you, and they can just eat an NJP combo. I like to do this a lot (online, it might work offline, let me it works offline?) When you are on a block string, try 32 Invisiblity 321 dash NJP combo. It works for me online, because When I hit the 32 Inivisiblity, if they are going for the combo, you'll end up hitting them with the 321 100% of the time. The beauty of this half block string, you can gain meter off it.. i think I would like to call this a combo trap? I'm not sure what it should be called. Here it is again
when other characters block: 32 Invisiblity (this is where they try to hit you, and not wake up) 321 Reptile dash NJP 32 slow ball 321 (add what ever pressure you want here, I suggest a slow ball because your already invisible.) try this, its real nice. I haven't really eaten any special moves by this online yet, havent even seen a kung lao spin me. Let me know if this works offline too guys, thanks. P.S Don't spam this move while fighting, dont make it obvious. you want them to think whether you will hit a normal 321 or a 32 invis 321. its a good mind game.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
You can get poked out. What I'm starting to do is go invisible when I put people in the corner.

321 acid hand, 321 forceball, 321 invis and then crossup when they get up.

Lovin dat invisibility because even if it fails you don't really lose too much.

You can get poked out. What I'm starting to do is go invisible when I put people in the corner.

321 acid hand, 321 forceball, 321 invis and then crossup when they get up.

Lovin dat invisibility because even if it fails you don't really lose too much.
I already pointed out it can be poked out or waken up on, BUT, Most people dont thats the thing :)

spongebob

ಠ__ಠ
I already pointed out it can be poked out or waken up on, BUT, Most people dont thats the thing :)
Maybe randoms online, theres no reason not to poke, jump away, or do whatever you feel like so long as its not really slow - your not at any frame advantage after this so I don't really see where the 'pressure' part is.

Maybe randoms online, theres no reason not to poke, jump away, or do whatever you feel like so long as its not really slow - your not at any frame advantage after this so I don't really see where the 'pressure' part is.
I should have a video up of it soon. I Don't fight randoms and say thats work bro. Im waiting for my friend to post up so matches, and hes good, and theres parts of the fight where I do it, and get him to fall for it.
I dont see how you Can not see where the pressure part is. Have you tried it as yet? About everyone I play with online Don't poke it out, or do a wake up.Offline, maybe yes. i think you should try it out before you say anything, im tellin you man, its great.