What's new

Possible MK tourney

I'm really thinking about hosting a tourney. Before I commit to this I need to know the standards for hosting a tourney. What would prize money need to be for big names and no names to both come? What all would I need? Me and 4 or 5 other people will be funding this. So money wouldn't be a problem. Everything would be provided by us. The biggest problem is where we're located. We're in Northern IN. Who would be would be willing to show up? We're also thinking about having games like Street Fighter and Marvel Vs. Capcom. What does it take to get people to show up? Prize money would be at the least 1 or 2k for 1st in each game. So we won't settle for 30 or 40 people. We need more people than that. This wouldn't happen until at least next summer.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Talk to other Tourney Organizers and get ideas from them. Its not only money but getting players to commit, and providing the players with a venue capable of taking on an event with proper equipment, hotels and nearby airports help too. SO much goes into these.

TO's like Chris Ghaleon, BigE, iloveu joe, Sweet Johnny Cage, shinblanka, etc etc