What's new

Poke Game

What is the best way to pratice poke game because i kinda lack in this stuff and it's pretty important for putting pressure on opponent.

Thx

gdf

Kombatant
Fight against players that are better than you. Especially offline. This doesn't mean throw matches, it means that the players have to be genuinely better than you.
I know this sounds jerkish, but this is the only way I learned how it was properly implemented in competitive play.

Justice

Kombatant
I would advise practicing whenever you can. Playing against an Expert bot helps at least get the fundamentals down (when to poke, which moves to poke, etc.). Ultimately, pl;aying against other players is the best option but depending on your present skill level, casually practicing against a bot could be helful as well.

I would advise practicing whenever you can. Playing against an Expert bot helps at least get the fundamentals down (when to poke, which moves to poke, etc.). Ultimately, pl;aying against other players is the best option but depending on your present skill level, casually practicing against a bot could be helful as well.
What do you mean by wich poke move can u tell me wich one to use in some situation ?

[MENTION=8024]Anxiety[/MENTION] if you want to learn proper and effective poking, pick up Smoke. He is essentially the most poke-reliant character in the game. All of his close range offense starters require heavy poke pressure. If you find the thread in the smoke forum called "Wrath of the Jackalope" you'll learn all about how to apply Smoke's poke pressure. If you can learn how and when to use his, you can properly poke with anyone.