What's new

Plinking and Reptile

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Plinking: The act of running your fingers/thumb over a set of keys.

So, I found a few interesting methods to Reptile today. Plinking imo is a requirement to playing advanced Reptile; plinking simplifies the NJP for instance. However, it also works for almost all of his strings.

Load up the trainer with Reptile, now run your fingers/thumb over 124 in one motion. You'll notice that he'll do the string. Now, do this with 12, then 21. This also works with his 321. Hit 3, then roll 21. Now 12, then hit 2.

The reason I'm sharing this is, this makes his strings infallible once you have the plinking down, not to mention extremely simple. As opposed to you having to complicate things and being human. Once applied properly to muscle memory, this puts his strings into auto pilot.

Here's a scenario that I used to have issues with: 321 acid hand. Now, this isn't a complicated string but generally you use this when applying pressure; thus you're under pressure as a player while using this. You generally are not calm and collective - playing while under ANY emotion can cause errors. So, now instead of me having to focus on getting those 3 hits out there, I only have to worry about 1 and rolling my thumb and following it with acid hand.

Getting further into plinking, I've also found you can use this and the games way of processing inputs to your advantage. Take his JIP, 2, FB for instance. What I like to do when applying his JIP is. I jump in, plink 1 and 2, roll back before the animation lands then hit back once I make contact and simply hit 3 for his FB to come out. This to me, makes the process easy peesy.

Hope this helps you guys out with your :reptile: game!