What's new

Playstation.com gives us new details about MK9 on PSVITA!

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Thanks to the folks over at Playstation.com and their interview with Ed Boon, some details are leaking about that makes the PSVITA MK9 different and....special. And that includes touchscreen fatalities & new challenge tower content. Check out the article and let us know if you think these are reasons you would want to buy MK9 for the PSVita!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/01/19/mortal-kombat-for-ps-vita-ed-boon-talks-touchscreen-fatalities-new-challenge-tower/

Big props to GoogleMyName aka CEOJebailey for the tip!

Attachments

I've never bought a portable system since game gear, shout out to mk2, but I will be picking up a vita just for mortal kombat on the go, also I would bet there will be some interesting mini games or modes taking advantage of the unique technology.

Shadow Zero Kyo

(VSM) Leader of the Tarkatans and I am Shazam
Since its the handheld version, they might as well make shao kahn and motaro playable with tanya and like a brand new character to the franchise but whatever I'll buy it since they said its the same game so I can practice on the go.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
I may actually be dropping the ridiculous cash on the vita for this. Being at 60, if the frame data remains congruent it would be a pretty good way to keep ones offline timing sharp. :top:
Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk