What's new

Players from South Wales Area

Hey guys,

Been a fan and viewer of this site for years, but never really posted anything. Been playing MK9 since release and proper hyped for Injustice. My only problem....... where i live, there is not really an offline scene, all the games i play have always been online etc - and none of my friends are into fighting games. Anyway, i just noticed that the Injustice GAME tourney is stopping in Swansea where i live, so am looking to go, however, i was curious........ how many members of this site are from my area, if so, maybe we could have an offline scene here, game would be so much more fun playing offline with people who enjoy the game to ??

I play XBOX and PS3 - though il prob end up picking up Injustice for Xbox!!! There many more players local to us ?

bettyswallaux

XBOXLive: BettySwallaux
I play XBOX and PS3 - though il prob end up picking up Injustice for Xbox!!! There many more players local to us ?
Er there's a couple more from llanelli i play with "daicheese" n "whiskeylab" but thats all i know of.. there was another couple of players that blocked me for "spamming" but they were from rhondda so... yeah... anyway want some games on xbl?