What's new

Players Around Georgia (The State) Tournament...

I'm curious to see how many players are in the Georgia area that would be interested in a tournament. You don't have to live in Georgia, but who'd be willing to make the trip? The players in this area more than likely can't make it all the way to NJ, so we need a tournament thats hosted in the South!

I don't know where we could do this but if we get a big enough list we can work something out.

1. Phoenix -- Lawrenceville Georgia

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I know a bunch on this site from Georgia, I wish you guys in the south and west coast players would get together and run some regionals as well.

Tim Static

Adminerator
I'm seriously thinking abot having an Ohio area tourney too this spring at my bowling alley.

On my cab of course. MAYBE 360 too, as long as I have 2 sticks. I am not playing any tourney on any fucking worthless pad...but there is alot of Ohio members here too. Through in Kentucky/Indiana,Penn/Michigan areas too, this could be huge!

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
It's sad...there were a lot of really good players here in Utah, but once MKT came out they went awol and I haven't seen any of them since. I met a few other good players when MK4 was out, but they went missing too :cry:

Perhaps if I could find a good central location in Salt Lake that has a machine and a couple players to boot, we could attract some attention to us playing and get something going.

Regional tourneys are a great idea, we could do a point system based on tourney results like other sites do for other games.

marv

Noob
I'm in Huntsville, AL. Sounds interesting but I doubt I can talk my wife into it. Plus I suck (at UMK3).

Tim Static said:
I'm seriously thinking abot having an Ohio area tourney too this spring at my bowling alley.

On my cab of course. MAYBE 360 too, as long as I have 2 sticks. I am not playing any tourney on any fucking worthless pad...but there is alot of Ohio members here too. Through in Kentucky/Indiana,Penn/Michigan areas too, this could be huge!
If there's one in Ohio, I'd go.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
The network on this site is closing in on enough territory where a lot of players can get together in their area and not have to travel more than 90 minutes and at most a neighboring state. I would really like to see that start happening.

Phoenix said:
I'm curious to see how many players are in the Georgia area that would be interested in a tournament. You don't have to live in Georgia, but who'd be willing to make the trip? The players in this area more than likely can't make it all the way to NJ, so we need a tournament thats hosted in the South!

I don't know where we could do this but if we get a big enough list we can work something out.

1. Phoenix -- Lawrenceville Georgia
i'd be down man, i'm from augusta, home of the masters. they used to have quite a few umk3 machines around here a couple years back, but i guess it kinda died down. just depends on when and where, my little girl tends to want all my attention all the time =)

Kaiba

Noob
Konqrr said:
It's sad...there were a lot of really good players here in Utah, but once MKT came out they went awol and I haven't seen any of them since. I met a few other good players when MK4 was out, but they went missing too :cry:

Perhaps if I could find a good central location in Salt Lake that has a machine and a couple players to boot, we could attract some attention to us playing and get something going.

Regional tourneys are a great idea, we could do a point system based on tourney results like other sites do for other games.
My brother, who lives in Utah with his family, use to play back when UMK3 was new. I think he lives not to far away from Salt Lake.

D

Deleted member 10464

I live in Atlanta (Dunwoody) I'd love to play

when/where/what

kartar

Noob
My sister lives in Cumming. Depending on what's going on I might try to make it out there for one. There's absolutely no one to play here, and all I have is my DS and mame.

What are you planning on playing it on? The last time I played on a cab was in some $1 movie theater that hasn't existed for like 10 years.

D

Deleted member 10464

kartar said:
My sister lives in Cumming. Depending on what's going on I might try to make it out there for one. There's absolutely no one to play here, and all I have is my DS and mame.

What are you planning on playing it on? The last time I played on a cab was in some $1 movie theater that hasn't existed for like 10 years.
well since I might get banned here for spreading the truth about MKF, come to mkacentral.com and PM me on there (my name is pig of the hut) and maybe we can setup some matches.

That goes for all of you in GA, i'd love to meet up wtth any of you guys and hang out/play MK/party/drink, etc. Add me on myspace www.myspace.com/pighut11

love to play offline. I'm on 360.