What's new

Playable Secret Characters Koming Soon...

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Like I mention in the video, it's still being worked on, but a friend of mine is trying in incorporate Abystus' Mame cheats into the physical roms so they will work on real hardware and on Mame without having to enable the cheats. Currently, you just hold down the Start button when selecting the character and when the match starts, you'll be playing as the Secret character. I'll post more updates as I get them. I was sent the current work to test. Seems to be good so far. He's also working on other stuff. Trying to create custom endings for the secret characters and their own move sets. This is far from complete...

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Like where this is going, but yeah as it stands right now you are basically playing with Scorpion 2.0, 3.0, and Kitana 2.0. Will be interesting to see what kind of custom move sets are added in.

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Quick update on this. All the hidden characters now have their own endings and are part of the credits. There are also a number of other changes that are going to be selectable via the CMOS settings in the service menu so you can customize your version, such as enabling/disabling the hidden characters, changing some of the backgrounds (see pics below), etc. Stay tuned for more updates. I'll post them as I get them....