What's new

Question Play my Shazam? PSN

SuppaSapien3

Chipotle and Olive Garden are NOT authentic
Looking for a training partner/rival who I can play daily. Its about time I train for the tourney scene even if it means playing online. Anyone interested?

SuppaSapien3

If there is a really good Zod who plays on ps3, could you hook me up with a game? I need the experience for the Shazam forum's colab video.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Add me, jshipp39 on PSN for all the mediocre Batman experience you could ever want....

SuppaSapien3

Yes I already knoW the whole spheal about online not proving how good a player you or your opponent is, and that online really amounts to nothing, and yes I know I need to go out to more tournaments and the such to meet people, but while I am at home right now, I only get to play like two matchups, and in order for me to get better I really need to play different characters. So if anyone isn't busy, and still has Injustice on PS3, hit me up at PSN SupaSapien3 with the name of your character in the title. Hopefully you will be seeing me at the next local tornament in California very soon. If not doesn't matter too much cause I still coming for some heads. LETS GET THIS YEAR STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
You know I think paying taxes to a hypocratical goverment that really could care less about me and my issues is even more unfair then the injustice in this game, but you know I have to do it cause you know, I like not being in jail. Point is you do what you have to do to come out good.
i'm not a fan of the government either btw.

anyway, i still refuse to play against it. Once i have my career i'll probably even work to build my own fighting game....but im gonna make it my way. so there :D

SuppaSapien3

i'm not a fan of the government either btw.

anyway, i still refuse to play against it. Once i have my career i'll probably even work to build my own fighting game....but im gonna make it my way. so there :D
Please don't patch my character after I'm done whipping you on your own game I beg of you. P.S.: Beat you I'll make my own fighting game first :)

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
Please don't patch my character after I'm done whipping you on your own game I beg of you. P.S.: Beat you I'll make my own fighting game first :)
probably, since i have an idea for the stylish action genre anyways and that is gonna be what im gonna try an do first. And i know one thing id do in my own fighting game. if i were to have vortex characters, after 2 reps of the vortex with the other player failing to block correctly, if its attempted a 3rd time or ends the 2nd one normally, the match state would be forced to return to neutral.

Last edited:

Rude

Don't bother with Axel Redd. Dude can't handle losing and refuses to put in the time to improve.

E

Eldriken

more like unfair, but whatevs.
See, dude...this is why I don't want to play you. If you think Shazam teleporting around (I'm assuming that's what he did 'cause he did it to me and still lost) is unfair, then you really don't want to play me.

But if you still really want to, perhaps we can today before 7PM EST.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rude

See, dude...this is why I don't want to play you. If you think Shazam teleporting around (I'm assuming that's what he did 'cause he did it to me and still lost) is unfair, then you really don't want to play me.

But if you still really want to, perhaps we can today before 7PM EST.
I still want to play you. Hopefully, we can connect next time. :)