What's new

Play more on XBL.

All you guys need to play more on XBL.

And if you arent on my freinds list yet I want you on it.

XBLUMK3 isint dead by a long shot, in fact it's growing.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
Someone should make a chart just for fun like this:

UMK3 Skill Evolution Chart

noob<scrub<average player<good player<elite player<polished player

How's this? lol

W

wazz

am back on xbl

DARX i sent u msg yesrday mornin but no reply but we shall play soon :)

jackel i sent u fr

am prob between scurb and average player ;)

but am willing to learn more stuff to play u guys

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
wazz said:
am back on xbl

DARX i sent u msg yesrday mornin but no reply but we shall play soon :)

jackel i sent u fr

am prob between scurb and average player ;)

but am willing to learn more stuff to play u guys
Sorry bud, but I'm off XBL indefinitely. I never even really got the chance to send a M2AF to let people know. I'm going back to school and need to downsize, so I had to take back my shitty rent-to-own arcade. The good part is I still have everything else, most importantly my loaded drive. :)

Let me know if you ever wana play mame tho. I gotta get around to dropping my p2p in a new folder.

wazz the time difference is a bitch. The one time we played, we played like 30 games which was awsome but since then we havent played since.

Even though it's laggy I can tell ur good, if you give me some general time you will be on I wil;l figure out how to be on at the same time (my time) so we can play some more.

And yes, the random XBL noobs aren't so easy anymore. They are learning how to rush down and shit. It's actually fun to play randoms now - they will suprise you.

The Jackal said:
And people are getting better...
WHO WHERE WHEN DO I FIND THEM ARE YOU ONE??!?!?!?

where the fresh scrubs

EYE OF THE TIGER BABY haohteohuhoahahhaahha

dont laugh homo ill own u

I saw DC Hustle in a lobby the other day.....

I guess he's like me: Play for about an hour every week then get bored. I can't beleive that on a SUNDAY when the leaderboards reset I get on at night and there's guys on there with 200+ games logged in one fucking day in versus challenger - and I can go in after not playing for a week and destroy them.

List of guys who are high on the leaderboards but suck: Dr LIPTON MD, GLICHY RODRIGZ, TLKPF KM, WPxTOP OGx, o Goliath QC o, WARRIOR TRAINER, ShockerAMR, GTO408, etc. etc. etc.

Dawn of Plauge and Lizard King S are the only good people I see in the top 50.

wazz said:
Darkside wana play again 2nte. same time we played yesterday
Just now read this

anytime you wanna play send an invite. Just please play on a wired connection from now on lol