What's new

Pig vs Woundcowboy - Inevitable Runback/Exhibition/MM at Final Round

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player

The rivalry started Online, then went to the Mountains of Dallas (shown in photo) where Pig showed he himself knows a little or two about being a cowboy and how to compete on the open range known as The Pit.

Blinded by his jealousy Woundcowboy Stole pig's soul many times but failed to capture his heart as Pig persevered 3-1 in this epic series. In light of these events Cowboy was wounded and took his own Soul's life. (reference to the actual movie, a pretty poor reference honestly)

Cowboy then regained his composure and traveled to the vast lands of SCR So Cal after purchasing a sweater vest from Target and enacted revenge 2-1 in a close set. It isnt known yet whether his power was conjured from this sweet ass sweater vest or the fact he bought pig one, made him wear it and that inhabited in his thinking during battle

Now as seen above both are proud about their respective wins against one another but Pig currently leads the series 4-3 despite choking and losing on the last combo to this Cowboy who can rock a sweater vest like no other.

Tune in to Final Round as these Friends but competitors at Heart look to rekindle their competitive heated rivalry as the script continues to be written.

CREDIT Phase 3 for these amazing photos. I think phase 3 is the funniest guy ive ever met online but will meet soon offline.

WoundCowboy
Insuperable
L0rdoftheFLY
Reno_Racks
STB Shujinkydink
J360
Blind_Man
Under_The_Mayo
SwiftTomHanks
GGA Dizzy
GGA 16 Bit
rev0lver

LEGEND

YES!
My prediction:

Set goes 2-1 in favor of wound, leaving Pig and WC's all time record against each other to be 5-5

Pig then finds a way to get WC to another tournament so he can beat him once and for all . . .Will he succeed? or will WoundCowboy forever own his SOUL!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
My prediction:

Set goes 2-1 in favor of wound, leaving Pig and WC's all time record against each other to be 5-5

Pig then finds a way to get WC to another tournament so he can beat him once and for all . . .Will he succeed? or will WoundCowboy forever own his SOUL!