What's new

Pig Of The Hut to bring back Red Hot Sundays and more!

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Pig of the Hut has announced on his Twitter that he plans to bring back the Red Hot Sundays and his old show The Armory. View his tweet here: https://twitter.com/bambamguitar/status/1086371070918230022?s=19

MK11 Content Creation & Event plans: RHS will return 4/28 officially, plan is to find a representative for each character to showcase on RHS, I’ll take signups in March. The other thing I’m going to bring back that’ll be even better than before is The Armory and will contain "Weather map” like production of tournament and high quality matches. I look to explain the intricacies of what’s occurring, what their options were, and examine patterns of players. These will be pre recorded but I’m open to doing one of these live. If you have any other ideas shoot em my way. One thing I would like to do is get with other great content and event creators like @DestroyerFGC and lay out a weekly schedule events calendar so people know on a Tuesday what’s hot and on a Thursday what’s banging. One thing I’ll need is players to come on board for RHS so I’ll tag them now

In case you are unaware, Red Hot Sundays is an event that Brant would host on his twitch at Bambamguitar during which people would fight to the death in a tournament with specific characters. It took place, as you can imagine, on Sundays. You can follow him on twitch to make sure you don't miss anything here:
https://www.twitch.tv/streamofthehut

The Armory was a show that he had that aired on his YouTube channel for a short while. The show was aimed to be a video podcast designed largely for Mortal Kombat X's tournaments and information, but that got cancelled early into its life. You can view the first episode in which he explains it here:

If you are interested in trying to sign up for a spot, follow Pig of The Hut here, and keep an eye out for when he starts out registrations.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I don’t know about others, but I kind of feel like Pig abandoned this community (not to mention his Twitter trash-talking about how shitty TYM is) so I’m thinking we should maybe not be promoting his content on TYM. I can’t find the post, but he said some really shitty things about TYM.

Alec

Noob
I really like NRS OGs man, Pig is awesome and I miss him. I love the guy. So, I'm really happy with this news, and I hope that things play amazingly so this can, really, be a lasting ongoing part of the game.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I don’t know about others, but I kind of feel like Pig abandoned this community (not to mention his Twitter trash-talking about how shitty TYM is) so I’m thinking we should maybe not be promoting his content on TYM. I can’t find the post, but he said some really shitty things about TYM.
1) He's doing this for the community

2) He was right, and he also wasn't the only one who left.

3) You really gonna say that after all he did since 2011 for this community?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
1) He's doing this for the community

2) He was right, and he also wasn't the only one who left.

3) You really gonna say that after all he did since 2011 for this community?
I always liked Brant, but that was some pretty spiteful stuff. If RHS benefits TYM then sure, advertise it. I’d rather us all come back together than stay segmented, and I suppose that will involve forgiving some past transgressions.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I always liked Brant, but that was some pretty spiteful stuff. If RHS benefits TYM then sure, advertise it. I’d rather us all come back together than stay segmented, and I suppose that will involve forgiving some past transgressions.
I am going to be real with you, it isn’t something that hadn’t crossed my mind. BUT, people dig RHS and it is just more stuff for us to talk about here, how I reconcile with it

Sent from my iPad using Test Your Might

The better question is... was he wrong?