What's new

Question - Piercing Piercing highest damaging corner combos?(NO F343 STARTER)

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
I normally do roll run under b34 air sai 2 21u4 and does mid to low 30s depending on the starter. If I want damage I'll do roll walk under d2 u3mb b212+4 which is high 30s to low 40s

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
Starter xx Roll, Jump back 4 xx telekick xx delayed air sai, NJP2, 21U4 - about 29-35% depending on the starter which also sets up oki/armour break with F1.

Starter xx Roll, Jump back 4 xx telekick xx delayed air sai, B121+3, about 1 or 2% less damage than the above but gives you the restand for a guaranteed B1 if timed correctly.

These are meterless, if you want more damage for a bar then go for MBU3 after the air sai and do B212+4

Does starter xx roll , walk under , d2 , NJP , b21 2+4 still work ?
Yes it does

Cosmos

Noob
I normally do roll run underneath b34xxairsai ji3xxairsai 21u4 for f12 oki.

For damage like most have said just add a mbu3 b21 2+4 in place off 21u4.

For unbreakable, mixup between run underneath throw and run underneath d2 into throw. The run underneath will reverse the input they would be guessing on the throw and the d2 is for after you have conditioned them to think you will throw when closing out rounds etc. Obviously the d2 can be broken but it's more for catching people trying to tech the throw. On hit you can convert into a throw.

Hope this helps :)

TheGabStandard

I normally do roll run underneath b34xxairsai ji3xxairsai 21u4 for f12 oki.

For damage like most have said just add a mbu3 b21 2+4 in place off 21u4.

For unbreakable, mixup between run underneath throw and run underneath d2 into throw. The run underneath will reverse the input they would be guessing on the throw and the d2 is for after you have conditioned them to think you will throw when closing out rounds etc. Obviously the d2 can be broken but it's more for catching people trying to tech the throw. On hit you can convert into a throw.

Hope this helps :)
Yooooo, haven't played you in a long time. Need to have some games soon :)

TheGabStandard

Yeah no kidding!!!! I've genuinely played the mirror once in that set we had like 6 years back :p Would be awesome to learn the matchup with Jacqui aswell haha!!
Ah nice, my Jacqui exp is very limited since her buffs so that would be good

Cosmos

Noob
im already on your friends list, spooky_kid_69
Ohhhhh I didn't realise this was you aha!! To be fair we've never properly played, unless you wanna count those 2-3 matches we played in the 3v3s when I used to be wireless... Deffo need to get a lab/casuals koth going!!!

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Ohhhhh I didn't realise this was you aha!! To be fair we've never properly played, unless you wanna count those 2-3 matches we played in the 3v3s when I used to be wireless... Deffo need to get a lab/casuals koth going!!!
haha dont worry your not the 1st.
thats good your not wireless anymore, its well known im a uber lag nazi :p god damn wireless bandits