What's new

Picking altnerate costumes..

STORMS

Co-founder
Administrator
I have the alternate costume concepts and ulocked them from the Nekropolis... now how do I select them? I tried using them in praqctice mode but the only option I saw was "square" (Play Options) but in there it wouldn't let me choose.

Do I have to do something more? Yeah, n00b question but I haven't had a lot of time to sink my teeth in to the game yet.. :(

Gurimmjaw

Earthrealm
You try hitting start on the character? Usually thats what you would hit for selecting alternate costumes.

DrDogg

Kombatant
When you unlock the alt costume, you also gain access to the mirror match costume. Press start to open the costume select menu, then press start on costume 1 or 2 to get the mirror match version.

Unfortunately, if both players select the same costume, player 2 always gets the mirror match version.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I hate mirror match costumes, pointless with alternates in there. I'd prefer to tell which one I am ;)

But yeah, ganon already covered this for ya Storms. lol I was the same way like how do I switch my costume, just push start haha. Speaking of which I've just unlocked ALL costumes(minus the exlusive classics of Kitana, Reptile and Sub-Zero. I have Ermac, Scorp and the rest though.

NoDoubt

nasty
I love how u can switch what color you want. Ill always rock the black Sheeva outfit 1 and the blue outfit 2. way cooler than the red...and i love her alt. They did a great job

McNasty

Moist.
yeah i always rock the player 2 color oh and for you marvel 2 players the MK mango sentinel is cyrax in orange hes tight looking haha

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
yeah i always rock the player 2 color oh and for you marvel 2 players the MK mango sentinel is cyrax in orange hes tight looking haha
Did you know the guy who created that mango sentinel is a TYM member? Hmmm?

Props to HOME NUGGS, [user]docmighty[/user] :coffee:

When you unlock the Alt clothing, you enter into the mirror match clothing. Click the Start menu, open the clothing selection, then press 1 or 2 of clothing started to become a mirror match version.