What's new

[PETITION] WE WANT AN ANIMATED MORTAL KOMBAT MOVIE!

Don't get me wrong, I just think that the comic is doing exactly what an animated series would do right now. That, and the fact that those petitions rarely accomplish anything.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I think if they do do another animated movie they should go to the CGI route, I mean they could do a normal animated one I just think MK would be too bloody for that and would have to have warning Mature stickers all over it, some little kid buys it lol hey mommy sub zero, "freezes heads and shatters them lol" haha

But heck I'd be down for anything, my dream would be to even get a gig voice acting in it. Or any WB animated movie! Maybe in time, we'll get the web series, MKL3 so.

It's something I've wanted since seeing the PS2-era intros. MK9's story mode didn't quite get there, I mean the fighting animations in the cutscenes didn't look great. However the first thing that came to mind when seeing Scorpion fighting Johnny in the helicopter was that it really looked like those CGI intros. So yea, MKX's story mode will fill that void for me!