What's new

Petition for MK Tag Team Online(XBL/PSN)

http://boards.themortalkombat.com/community/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=29311

I currently have around 60 people so far and thought you guys here would like this feature to be added with enough support. Full details is on the link. Basically the goal goes as follows copy and pasted from the MK forums.

"Whatever it takes, let it be done. However i have an idea but i need everyone who is willing to make this happen work. We need to focus on three steps one at a time so, it may take time for Ed Boon/Netherealm to make notice of this petition demand. These steps are simple really so it's really up to you guys if you really REALLY want this to happen.

Step 1 : Spread people the word out for this petition topic. Any gaming forum websites. Anything MK related websites. Popular websites such as IGN/Gamestop/Gamefaqs/Test Your Might. Make sure to link them to this very topic to show their full support on this matter. We need to have very high number of supporters. Right now i would say our estimate is at 20 people so far? We need to have more willing to support this! I would say over 100-1000 at best if we have a shot at this being able to happen. So please spread the word out and contribute to our goals! :D

Step 2 : Once we have enough people, contact Ed Boon/Netherealm on Twitter or Facebook. send them email's about this topic showing how many people REALLY want this. With enough people constantly doing this, they will have our attention on this matter.

Step 3 : If all goes well for the first two steps, we then just need to have patience and await an answer from Ed Boon/Netherealm.

So yeah, pretty much all there is to it. So let's get to it people and make it happen! :D"

So it would be really cool if you guys here can help us out on making this happen :D

Tim Static

Adminerator
Lead Moderator
Your gonna have to copy & paste exactly what your talking about with the MK website. I have no desire to make an account or even log in to read it. So please spread the info please.

Your gonna have to copy & paste exactly what your talking about with the MK website. I have no desire to make an account or even log in to read it. So please spread the info please.

So wait, are you talking 2v2 online (with 2-4 people)? Cause that's already there.

I already copy and pasted the main purpose of this petition in my first post. I'll be glad to clarify though. It's something i thought and many others who believe there should be 2 vs 2 online with actual people on your XBL/PSN friends list to play with. Not local tag team which you guys may get confused with. My goal or i should say Our goal is to have as many as people possible support this feature being added sometime in the future for either DLC or as a patch.

However, i am not sure if the MK site is really the correct site for Netherealm/Ed Boon listening to people's idea's, suggestions, and complaints. regardless though, i felt like i should spread the word around supporting this petition and hopefully getting added. Which i'm positive they will have no problem doing so. It's up to you guys if you want to register on the MK site (which has been showing good numbers for supporters so far) and show your support there. You guys can show your support in this very topic if you wish. All we want is Netherealm/Boon to listen to what we would like added. :)