What's new

Persona 4 arena

zuurrkk

World's worst GL
I just bought this game. All I can say is HOLY CRAP what'd I get myself into ;_;

The hardest part for me is actually learning a new game and its engine. Couple that with me SUCKING at hyper-fighters and its going to be one hell of an uphill battle for me.

I'm trying to main aigis. She seems like a bit of technical character that requires a lot of resource management but yolo.

Any and all tips or advice will be accepted. I really want to learn this game. Looks hella fun.

But does anyone even play it?

NTGKOA

Noob
I bought this game with the same intentions. Nobody plays it and it's stupid hard and not fun for a semi casual fighting game player like muah. There's only like 5 people online at a time and it's all veterans who are REALLY good, so i'd return it if i was you and buy Martian Manhunter so you teleport your way to #1

CRKFIEND

Noob
Is anyone playing this game online? I'm extremely green at it. But I'd love to play some matches with people online. Anyways, feel free to message me on here, or friend request me on PSN @ CRKFIEND. Hope to see some of you on P4A.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
I'm a decently high level player at this game, and have played at several tournaments for it. I don't play it that often due to loss of interest, but any questions you guys have, I'm sure I can try to answer.

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
I still play this game quite often and plan on playing more of it when the Suplex update drops.
Games on psn? I play Naoto and Yuikiko.

Vagrant

Noob
Thanks. I did okay at them. Never broke top 8. I just didn't have the same love for the game as I did for Blazblue.

Dude I didn't know you had such a history with fighting games. I figured you just started at MK since most people in the IGAU scene have.

Never tried persona or blazblue but both look fun.

RM Truth

Dude I didn't know you had such a history with fighting games. I figured you just started at MK since most people in the IGAU scene have.

Never tried persona or blazblue but both look fun.

I own and play at at least moderate level, basically every fighting game that's been out in the last 15 yrs. Thank goodness for rereleases. Blazblue was super fun, and the first fighting game that I played at a competitive level. I'm super big into fast paced 2d fighters.

RM Truth

If people want to play, just let me know. I can get on to help ppl out. My main is Yosuke and I sub Akihiko, Yukiko, Naoto, and Yu.

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
I bought the game a few days ago,been trying to learn the mechanics (there are shit ton of them). If are clueless like I am add Mr_bamfito on pan.
I been playing Yukiko, a shit ton of fun.
the game is hard, but there are so many tutorials that you can't complain.

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
Love this game. I'll probably be buying the new one as well, it looks even harder and the new characters + moves look awesome.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
What the shit? This game is easy to learn for an anime game and it's hella fun. The only reason I dtopped playing it is because everyone I know did too. As soon as the new patch hits though I'll probably be on it hoping Elizabeth turned awesome.

xSMoKEx

Coward Character User
What the shit? This game is easy to learn for an anime game and it's hella fun. The only reason I dtopped playing it is because everyone I know did too. As soon as the new patch hits though I'll probably be on it hoping Elizabeth turned awesome.
Yeah for P4A currently is pretty damn easy but the update is making it harder, which is perfect. ATM the only really hard character would be Aigis i guess. Yu is super flowchart currently and he's getting changed so no more 2B~D easymode. He is still good apparently, if not better than before, but he just takes more skill (which is great imo).

Elizabeth is apparently still just "okay" but you never really know until the full game drops so I wouldn't take that too seriously. I'm going to play Yosuke again 100% with the new character (don't even know his name, dude with the red hair) as a secondary.