What's new

(PC Mod) Cyrax & Sektor MK11 Kombo Video just appeared

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
Update: this is a mod shown to me by @Arqwart

The moves are basically copy & paste of previous games but honestly what character isn't recycled moves/animations?

I hope NRS is planning on adding the Robots to MK11 having them full movesets, frame data and newer animations?
this is a mod but I'm absolutely hyped for Cyrax & Sektor. If they don't make it in I'll be OK but nothing could make me happier than Cyrax.

@scarsunseen
@fr stack

Discuss below.

Last edited:

Arqwart

D'Vorah for KP2 copium
It's just PC modding. I've also seen videos of people making custom robotic skins for characters based on Sektor, Cyrax, and Frost (such as Cyber Raiden, Cyber Scorpion, Cyber Sub-Zero, etc.).

EDIT: quote directly from the video's description "I decided to start my series of MK11 combo videos in an untraditional way. Instead of the basic roster I tried the none practical NPC characters which you can't normally play as them thanks to PC mods. I used this 2 beloved cyborgs and tried their moves to see what I can do with them. They lack so many fundemental moves and they don't have crushing blows or fatal blow but I managed to do some pretty decent cool looking combos. Hope you enjoy it "

LawAbidingCitizen

It's just PC modding. I've also seen videos of people making custom robotic skins for characters based on Sektor, Cyrax, and Frost (such as Cyber Raiden, Cyber Scorpion, Cyber Sub-Zero, etc.).

EDIT: quote directly from the video's description "I decided to start my series of MK11 combo videos in an untraditional way. Instead of the basic roster I tried the none practical NPC characters which you can't normally play as them thanks to PC mods. I used this 2 beloved cyborgs and tried their moves to see what I can do with them. They lack so many fundemental moves and they don't have crushing blows or fatal blow but I managed to do some pretty decent cool looking combos. Hope you enjoy it "
I Really hope they get added. They would be awesome additions to the cast. Just make Cyrax bomb a low instead of unblockable and viable ways to set it up like terminators grenades.

But its good to know its not real. I had my hopes up like dammit

LawAbidingCitizen

I
Yes this is a mod. Looks amazing, but still.. :(
know I lost my shit when I first seen the video on Twitter. Literally thought it was a leak somehow. I wouldn't care if it was X moves in fact I'd love that. I want his legacy buttons like ragdoll to yank em into bomb setups and air grab to bring em on top of active bomb explosions. I'm getting wet thinking about it.

If only he was in KP1. I'd pay 200$ to have Cyrax in MK11 as long as he had legit setups with bombs and net.
Plus they look amazing in Story Mode and the possibility to make Cyrax Black/Green is just too good.