What's new

Patch change that no one noticed

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
It has no use from what I can tell. It's just nice that when you accidentally hit it, it doesn't take 100 years to come out. Now it's just 10 years. Previously, hitting standing 4 with Quan was as much of a death sentence as hitting U4 with Kenshi.

no, just, no. it may have invincibility to projectiles occasionally on wakeup which it is suppose to have, but it rarely does
It's not just to projectiles... it's to anything, and I think he always has it, though Sky Drop is so slow and his hitbox is so large during it that it doesn't really help much. The invincibility should be more noticeable now since wake-up invulnerability was buffed universally, I believe.

On topic, still haven't found a use for the faster 4 save what Mayo said. -_- Makes the input bug a bit more bearable should it happen.

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
It's not just to projectiles... it's to anything, and I think he always has it, though Sky Drop is so slow and his hitbox is so large during it that it doesn't really help much. The invincibility should be more noticeable now since wake-up invulnerability was buffed universally, I believe.

On topic, still haven't found a use for the faster 4 save what Mayo said. -_- Makes the input bug a bit more bearable should it happen.
It will receive the appropriate 3 second mention in my new epic Quan video. Thursday night/ Friday morning! Get ready Quan players! It's gonna be the Woolay heard around the world.

Robotic

Gentleman.
You can add a special immediately after the kick, making it seamless. It may serve as a bait, though I'm reaching at this point. Uppercut is perfect after as well. Point being, it looks punishable, but not nearly as much as your opponent thinks, and you can follow with punishment of your own after. Keep it in your pocket because you won't be able to get away with this often.

Standing 4 seems like a reliable anti air to me. I guess you could just uppercut, but cant you link 4 into trance? I don't really play much quan, I'm just putting it out there.

Standing 4 seems like a reliable anti air to me. I guess you could just uppercut, but cant you link 4 into trance? I don't really play much quan, I'm just putting it out there.
It's too slow to use as an anti-air and it only combos into Trance if it connects with the opponent near the peak of their jump, so you'd have to hit the button well in advance.