What's new

P.T. Silent Hills

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Haven't Seen a thread for this yet, figured I'd share with you all and ask if anyone else has had the pleasure of getting play this strange Demo that literally made 4 grown men cower in fear.

A buddy and I who have been long time Horror nuts for years downloaded this demo laughing all the way expecting a true snooze fest filled with predictable jump scares and fake atmosphere. By the end of the evening and a hour or two later the laughs had ended and were starting to second guess every sound we would even hear in the room with us. Never have I ever watched a movie or played a game where I had to 2nd guess myself if I want to continue.

The next day when all of my sparring partners gathered together I let them run through it and saw more grown men cower in fear of this thing.

Sooner later we finally find out this a promotional thing for the new Silent Hill Game coming out, called simply Silent Hills.

SO has anyone else played through this or even seen a walkthrough of it.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Yeah it is tight. I was stuck on the last section for like 30 minutes at one point, but finally ended up getting through to the trailer.