What's new

Question Options after air to air trade

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
Just a quick question. After you win an air to air jip trade, how do you guys convert to combo? I've been doing dash d1~SB, but I know you can do a few other things. I can rarely land 2, d1~SB so I don't bother. You can also just throw out a well timed naked SB ( matterovermind ), but what other options exist? What do you do and why? Basically my reason for asking is depending on the connection, my d1 hits and the SB whiffs because I'm inputting it to early.

Sent from my jailbroken iPhone using a pirated copy of Tapatalk

matterovermind

mindundermatter
air to air trade followed up by naked SB (vs d1 ~ sb) feels like there's less gravity in play, so it's easier to follow it up with a 3,2, 3,d1, 2, f4~ex sb. I'm not 100% sure, maybe the angle you hit the air to air trade on has a subtle effect on it too.

I usually just do two maybe three's standing 2's (depending on the position of the trade) and actually do a d4 to smoke ball. I know it seems overcomplicated but it's very consistent for me because it feels like the time it takes to link a smoke ball from a d4, they're almost always perfect position for it to land. Execution on this is a little strict on timing but it looks swag and I like it haha

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I almost always do naked smoke bomb after an air to air win. B2 > d1~bomb if I am feeling saucy.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I usually just do two maybe three's standing 2's (depending on the position of the trade) and actually do a d4 to smoke ball. I know it seems overcomplicated but it's very consistent for me because it feels like the time it takes to link a smoke ball from a d4, they're almost always perfect position for it to land. Execution on this is a little strict on timing but it looks swag and I like it haha
You are thinking anti-air I think