What's new

opinions on a color change for Nightwolfs enhanced shoulder rush

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
Now this isn't anything big deal but I think they did this for the instance of Cage's shadow kick to help people read it better. As they have similar aspects, enhanced goes through projectiles ect while the armor lasts and they both go further. Plus with the enhanced shoulder there's an extra hit which can be stopped by an uppercut (by most characters), but it can also throw you off a bit if you aren't expecting it.

Why I'm seeing if anyone thinks this would help as well is the fact that the regular shoulder and enhanced seem to have basically the exact same animation and sound effect. Except one goes a lot further, has armor and does an extra hit. I'm pretty sure they changed Cage's to red because his hits as an overhead right away so you couldn't just duck it if you read it as a regular one. Although NW's is slower for the overhead hit it still would be nice to see it differentiated. Jade also has a similar circumstance to this with more distance and armor and a similar animation and sound however hers can always be ducked so if you have a pixel of health left you don't have to play the guessing game.

Opinions?