What's new

General/Other - Tremor Opening up the opponent with Tremor

Nate

Mutant Rebel
With 21 being safe on block and easy to hit confirm into either the overhead or the low version of the string, I think that this is a pretty decent/safe mix-up. I understand it's tempting to always go for the low because it leads to combo's and big damage, but at least the overhead can't be tech rolled. And once they've seen it a couple times and are trained to block high, you can start going for damage. Then once they are once again conditioned to block low, you can cancel the 21 into an EX db2d for more combo potential.

I understand that 21 is a 10 frame start up, but it's not the end of the world lol.

XxSYNDROISxX

For the Shokan since Mk3
With 21 being safe on block and easy to hit confirm into either the overhead or the low version of the string, I think that this is a pretty decent/safe mix-up. I understand it's tempting to always go for the low because it leads to combo's and big damage, but at least the overhead can't be tech rolled. And once they've seen it a couple times and are trained to block high, you can start going for damage. Then once they are once again conditioned to block low, you can cancel the 21 into an EX db2d for more combo potential.

I understand that 21 is a 10 frame start up, but it's not the end of the world lol.
True. it's pretty much my go to string

NapalmCL

Professional training dummy
True. it's pretty much my go to string
21d4 xx db2d is my go to combo starter aside from whiff punishing with f12 xx db2d. Once they're trained to block that I just do the 21 xx ex-db2d or 21d4 xx ex-db1d (pops up in crystal for 35ish%).

The string advances somewhat too as well as catching a lot of people in the air.