What's new

OP Kustom Variations??

BobbyWitDaTool

Yung Nooch
Games been out for just under a month, so I 'd like to know what are your favorite (or possibly OP) custom variations that you've found thus far? Looking especially for any variations or setups that make overlooked, "lower tier" characters appear more viable, maybe even a custom variation that you feel would be a better replacement or upgrade for a character's current tournament variant(s).

Really like the creative freedom this enables and would to see what you guys have come up with so far.

Wigy

There it is...
Kollectors glaive toss thing is pretty crazy, you legitimately can't zone him at all.

Also links off all his moves way better

I do custom lobbies, that with command grab and lantern pull thing is nutty.

Also jaqui with her mid knee and command jump with the grasp.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Lol, Imagine Liu with his damage buff and telport combined with the parry or nunchaku stance. He’d be the first asked for nerfs.

BobbyWitDaTool

Yung Nooch
Jax normally has to pick between combo potential and pressure. Custom variations give him access to both and he is STUPID lol.
Facts. I actually thought about messing around with this kind of setup, but don't want to get too used to it to the point where it's a crutch that'll mess me up once it's time for ranked. Bouta say fuck it and oppress the homies in custom games with a busted ass Jax lol.

BobbyWitDaTool

Yung Nooch
There is nothing in any of the movesets that would break the game or justify why custom builds shouldn't be tournament legal.

Nothing.
Depending on what you mean by "break the game" that's a pretty bold statement just 3 weeks in, we haven't even scratched the surface. Also, doesn't seem you read beyond the title as this isn't a "Keep customs out of comp" thread in the slightest.

Lol, Imagine Liu with his damage buff and telport combined with the parry or nunchaku stance. He’d be the first asked for nerfs.
The stance with those would already be restricted by the custom variation system. It would require four slots, so it's not possible and if his parry is that good, it can be raised to two slots or make it exclusionary with the damage buff or something. The custom variation system works very well in preventing these exact problems.