What's new

much people are complaining and i have to say that last few weeks mkx online was worse. but i also want to say that this weekend its working really really fine. So many people with good connections. im playing all night online and im lovin it :)

im on 95mb down/95mb up 3 ms ping glassfibre :p

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
For the record I'm with you, this game on line is very playable for me, not perfect. But a huge step up from MK9 and Injustice.

I mean er, DONT PRE ORDER KOMBAT PACK TWOOOOO SO ED BOOOOOON GIVES US BETTER NETKODEZ!1!!11"!!!!! GUYS THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO IMPROVE ONLINES!!!!!!

That's how it works right?

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
For the record I'm with you, this game on line is very playable for me, not perfect. But a huge step up from MK9 and Injustice.

I mean er, DONT PRE ORDER KOMBAT PACK TWOOOOO SO ED BOOOOOON GIVES US BETTER NETKODEZ!1!!11"!!!!! GUYS THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO IMPROVE ONLINES!!!!!!

That's how it works right?
Vanilla MK9 online was way better :DOGE

online is the most piece of shit i have ever seen i carnt play online full stop the lagg is pointless most times a string wount even come out like playing under water i mean i join king of hills then scrubs beat me through delay n random shit i have no offline scene but im disgraced how they have such poor online function

I have had lots of bad matches. But since the patch and playing only people with 4 solid green bars I've had good experiences

Paul the Octopus

Slow Starter
I have yet to play with the new patch but supposedly the ps4 patch details (the ones you see before ps4 downloads the patch) mentioned netcode improvements, despite the fact that NRS' own patch notes on the WB forums did not mention this.

Can anyone verify this?