What's new

Online versus matches

Mayz22

Noob
I am curious as to how others use this mode online. I know I have complained about ranked and I have been humbled. But I would love to pick the brains a little bit. I seem to use versus matches to learn different characters before I decide I either want to use them ranked, or if I just want to use them in general. I go into practice mode, learn a few setups then jump into versus. What do you guys do?

Mayz22

Noob
Sorry for such a late reply.... you are exactly correct! The new kombat league just came out, Knowing myself I am a sucker so I tried it out and yea, It leaves me feeling salty and pissed the hell off lol. My main is/was scorpion and I just cant win with him anymore, KL is over saturated with scorpions and no matter what I have tried I have lost. I have gone up against alot of sheeva, and her stomp is annoying. Yea if you walk you can sometimes avoid it, but when I avoid I cant punish it. And I only can avoid it as scorpion. Then robocops or jade's who only zone, have no skill only zone. I think I am finally done trying to kompete in kombat league, not worth the stress.