What's new

[ONLINE] Russian Online Open-5 UMK3 tourney

Online Open - 5 Smoke And Fire. Europe welcome! 12.23.2012 12:00 MSC

There is the trailer:
*Prizes: will be sended to the winners only by WebMoney.
Platform: MAME 0.119
Groups (first to 5), Full Double Elimination (first to 7).
For more information, communicate with me (ICQ 307 378 377) Or e-mail me: [email protected]

Last time (4th tourney) Rinn and Eric from Belgium was joined our tourney. And it was an epic battles. A lot of great hi level kara and defence jabs, perfect timing and great games - nice to watch.
There is the videos from 4th tourney (sound has a delay)
winners final
losers final
grand final

nwo

Noob
What server was this played on? I've played with Rinn and Eric many times, both are extremely high level players, not surprising to see them in the grand finals. I'd play in a tournament with you guys if my ping was under 100ms.

I like the number system you guys have at the bottom.

What server was this played on? I've played with Rinn and Eric many times, both are extremely high level players, not surprising to see them in the grand finals. I'd play in a tournament with you guys if my ping was under 100ms.

I like the number system you guys have at the bottom.
server: kaillera.ru:27888
Or 85.21.237.202:27888 (same server)
from time to time we play with european players by P2P - if one of the players can host.
If anybody wants to join our tourney please welcome! (server always online. You can check connection). Send me PM i will explane where you can take MAME and all the stuff

nwo

Noob
I just checked my ping at your server, it was too high unfortunately (200ms).

But I can host p2p matches now, and I know some European players play on US servers with under 100 ping.

For get it man, russia is a huge country, and this is moscow server - closest russian server to usa. There is many russian cities which is far away from moscow. And europe is closer to usa than moscow.