What's new

One time teabag

PreNerf_

No labels
This is my first message I got on here to play a tournament that my brother wanted me to play, I had to tell someone.... I'm not really for the toxic part of the community, or talking shit if you win lose or whatever, but this guy lost to my Shang tsung on KL and he wrote me telling me what a piece of shit player i was for beating him with a couple of strings, d1 d4 and some stagger, shimmy throws. I was nice like always and said ggs bro. He proceeded to badger me even further for about two hours and I explained to him that if he would space himself correctly and lab the matchup then it would force me to adjust my play against him. So instead of being toxic back, I gave him tips to improve his game and said ggs once again. He then said I was was horrible with Shang tsung and he would body me with his Shang tsung, I gave him the chance but he wouldn't play me. I got on an hour later to see yet another dirty message from this guy so I said. When I lose I don't whine like a bitch about lag or the other player using cheap tactics, spamming moves or throwing constantly; I take it as a lesson and ask them to play sets with me until I can beat them consistently. Cause if I am losing at all, then I'm doing something wrong. So quit blaming other people for your loses. Lose with some fucking integrity! Then I woke up this morning and my chat and headphones were disabled. I am now banned from communication with other players as of now. It pissed me off so bad, being banned for defending myself against some asshole, then I let it go! Move on, beat some more people. Then here an hour ago I get on Kombat league, ahhhhhh, sweet justice.... Who is my third matchup. The guy that started blaming me for his loses and guess who he picked? Shang tsung.... Now I don't condone teabagging. I would rather have good matches, learn from them and move on with a gg. But after I ruined him, I teabagged like no tomorrow. His Shang tsungs soul was weak!!!! Lol

CO-KANO

psn: UNFUCxWITABLE_1
Shit when i get hatemail i destroy them verbally also. I make them quit the internet forever

D

Deleted member 35141

Wait you were banned from what, ps4 chat? Never heard that before am I living under a rock?
I've only ever heard of that with Xbox with their shitty complaint system, that doesnt check the messages only how many times you get a complaint.
If it is on PS id be shocked as ive gotten waaaay worse messages that ive reported, then I'd block that person not chat back lol.

PreNerf_

No labels
Shit when i get hatemail i destroy them verbally also. I make them quit the internet forever
I was actually nice until he just kept going. I just thought it was crazy that he ended up paired with me again and he picked Shang tsung after telling me that he would body me with Shang... The first time he was Sonya.

LawAbidingCitizen

Bomb Setups & Ball Rolls(Mileena/Cyrax)
I've only ever heard of that with Xbox with their shitty complaint system, that doesnt check the messages only how many times you get a complaint.
If it is on PS id be shocked as ive gotten waaaay worse messages that ive reported, then I'd block that person not chat back lol.
Yeah there system is janked. It was on xbox. XBL is pretty toxic on KL. Every day me and Pre-Nerf get hatemail or someone raging on their mic.

Good for you dude. I take great pride in my messages that get my chat disabled. I love showing my friends when I can. If I've been drinkin I make them as dirty or as weird as possible. Then bill gates bans me from x box
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been banned from communicating on Xbox lmao. I miss the good ole days when you could get reckless on the mic playing Halo 3.

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
A subzero I beat with highborn Kitana said my delayed wakeups were cowardly and pussy shit. First off, how is doing anything in a videogame in general cowardly if its not a real life fight to begin with? Plus if delayed wakeups were that cowardly NRS wouldn't have put them in the game. If the mechanic is there, and it works, people are going to use it. End of story.

TyCarter35

Bonafide Jax scrub
I teabagged a Sub one time in kasual where he wouldn't stfu abt how braindead jax and was like "yea I labbed ur shit u can't open me up" kinda thing and I proceeded to stagger and mixed him to death, after the first game I decided to give him a rematch just to prove a point since he was an annoying dickhead who kept whining abt Jax and I bopped him again and bagged him.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I think teabaggers are poor sports, I have noticed 9/10 from my experience online it's always counterpicking Scorpion players who BARELY win who often do it. lol I'm just like "dude you counterpick my mids and lows, barely win and then you teabag as if it means something?" Who's the better player here again? lol The guy being a tryhard using top character or the guy with the disadvantage yet giving you a hardass time? lol But yeah on the teabagging thing in general, unless the fatality is DDDD whatever, no reason to do it. During the match you can't do anything as you need to move in every direction, however during Finish Him. If I was NRS I would disable the crouch animation. Down would still be a valid imput but think of it like the way the A.I. does fatalities when it just comes out you don't see any down or up movement. I remember back in MK 9 player match I was number 3 on the leaderboards once I reached the top 50 I would get hatemail daily, bad feedback Xbox had the balls to ban me for a few days because of scrubs AND I didn't even use top tiers! I used Ermac, Sektor, Scorpion, NW, Raiden and Smoke.

stokedAF

casual kahnage
I only did it once randomly and the guy got pissed because he just beat me 3 times before. He was angry and sounded confused. It was completely undeserved and unearned but I thought it was hilarious.

PreNerf_

No labels
I teabagged a Sub one time in kasual where he wouldn't stfu abt how braindead jax and was like "yea I labbed ur shit u can't open me up" kinda thing and I proceeded to stagger and mixed him to death, after the first game I decided to give him a rematch just to prove a point since he was an annoying dickhead who kept whining abt Jax and I bopped him again and bagged him.
Yea people on mics that talk shit , laugh and whatnot have pissed me off before. The guys that bitch don't usually bother me. Cause good players won't bitch. They will learn from it and adapt, in stead of whining about it and then never changing there tactics you know?

PreNerf_

No labels
I think teabaggers are poor sports, I have noticed 9/10 from my experience online it's always counterpicking Scorpion players who BARELY win who often do it. lol I'm just like "dude you counterpick my mids and lows, barely win and then you teabag as if it means something?" Who's the better player here again? lol The guy being a tryhard using top character or the guy with the disadvantage yet giving you a hardass time? lol But yeah on the teabagging thing in general, unless the fatality is DDDD whatever, no reason to do it. During the match you can't do anything as you need to move in every direction, however during Finish Him. If I was NRS I would disable the crouch animation. Down would still be a valid imput but think of it like the way the A.I. does fatalities when it just comes out you don't see any down or up movement. I remember back in MK 9 player match I was number 3 on the leaderboards once I reached the top 50 I would get hatemail daily, bad feedback Xbox had the balls to ban me for a few days because of scrubs AND I didn't even use top tiers! I used Ermac, Sektor, Scorpion, NW, Raiden and Smoke.
No, I agree. I never teabag, but this guy had it coming. Scorpions don't bother me at all. Most aren't that good and when they are I want matchups with them so that I can improve against him....

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
No, I agree. I never teabag, but this guy had it coming. Scorpions don't bother me at all. Most aren't that good and when they are I want matchups with them so that I can improve against him....
I have done that too no worries lol, haven't in a while but MK 9 and MK X I did it a few times just to say "see I can teabag like a dick too" lol I have run into a few good ones in KL but he's still an OP character when you can't punish his teleport on block online there's a problem. I know it's no doubt the lag, but this shit just doesn't make it fun to fight against him in KL or online in general. I have picked him up as a back up not because I want to but because I have to. I do use Sonya as a counter against him but everyone else I use is way below him Raiden, Jade, etc just struggle against him like most characters. But yeah I've just noticed from my experience when I get teabagged it's usually a Scorp counterpicker against my lower mids...Also, I'm on Xbox a lot of Scorp players on there in KL, I can't speak for PS4 though. But yeah I usually get Scorp, Geras, E. Black, Jax or Cassie now that I've reached Grand Master. This seems to be all I get. Occasionally I'll get a Jade, Kitana, KL, Raiden, Johnny etc