What's new

Omen of Sorrow Demo Matches - ETC/MR Ronsvain (Zafkiel) Vs ETC Mcfly (Gabriel/Zafkiel).

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
@ETC Mcfly , a question. Are all combo strings canceable into the powers? I believe I might have thought of a good corner combo. If I find this demo in the EU PSN, I'll let you know. Do us a favor and ask Sony to bring the demo over here, and I shall help you out with the combos. ;)

edit: Forgot to add another question. Are the powers special canceable into another power, like Cryo Sub's PP into any other power?

@ETC Mcfly , a question. Are all combo strings canceable into the powers? I believe I might have thought of a good corner combo. If I find this demo in the EU PSN, I'll let you know. Do us a favor and ask Sony to bring the demo over here, and I shall help you out with the combos. ;)

edit: Forgot to add another question. Are the powers special canceable into another power, like Cryo Sub's PP into any other power?
The people of Shoryuken were present in EVOJAPAN playing the game and they explain the techniques very well:
http://shoryuken.com/2018/02/01/gain-momentum-or-be-doomed-an-updated-look-at-omen-of-sorrow-from-evo-japan/