What's new

Oldschool Scaper Kids

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Lol i actually just started playing this again a few weeks ago.
The way it is now isn't even that bad at all
The way it is now is horrific compared to what it used to be, but that depends on what you play the game for. The further they 'develop' the game, the more they were breaking the combat system. I called it in 2006, as soon as rune crossbows came out and rangers started hitting 40+ that the game would eventually become broken, and it has.

What do you play it for and what level are you?

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Voted so hard.

Have about 6 different PK'ing characters which i just dumped when they ruined the wilderness/trade limit bullshit.

The way it is now is horrific compared to what it used to be, but that depends on what you play the game for. The further they 'develop' the game, the more they were breaking the combat system. I called it in 2006, as soon as rune crossbows came out and rangers started hitting 40+ that the game would eventually become broken, and it has.

What do you play it for and what level are you?
I play it for all sorts of reasons Lol. The combat system now is really janky but it makes training a lot easier and camping spots lasts a lot longer. Lvl 195 also

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
I play it for all sorts of reasons Lol. The combat system now is really janky but it makes training a lot easier and camping spots lasts a lot longer. Lvl 195 also
You see thats the difference, I didnt even know you could go to 195, wtf is that about?
I got a 45 defence max bonus zerker and a 1 defence perfect level 74:

You see thats the difference, I didnt even know you could go to 195, wtf is that about?
I got a 45 defence max bonus zerker and a 1 defence perfect level 74
Lol they added summoning which increased max level. I also started playing shortly after the crossbow was the new shit lol like 8 months to a year after. Not quite a veteran :(
Were you still playing when they added pvp levels and totally fucked up the wild?

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Lol they added summoning which increased max level. I also started playing shortly after the crossbow was the new shit lol like 8 months to a year after. Not quite a veteran :(
Were you still playing when they added pvp levels and totally fucked up the wild?
I quit when the wild was taken out, the only other problem I can see is the whole no honour bullshit style of pking. I was a pker from the days where there were rules to fights, no prayer, no teleporting, no pjing and no tagging. That made the wild disgustingly competitive and always good.

I quit when the wild was taken out, the only other problem I can see is the whole no honour bullshit style of pking. I was a pker from the days where there were rules to fights, no prayer, no teleporting, no pjing and no tagging. That made the wild disgustingly competitive and always good.
I loved watching fights in the wild lol. the way it is now is whack. Hella pjing, everyone runs, everyone plays in multi zones. It's embarrassing lol

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
I remember days when i would have full rune deathmatches in level 20 multi with like 10 spectators and still walked back to the bank with my loot.

Good old days :(

zaf

professor
I played this game years ago. Back when it was good. I stopped playing around the time world trade came about.

I also played this back when it had those horrendous graphics.

LEGEND

YES!
pretty much same here

shortly after i quit i let my friend have my account and he got scammed out of my set of Sara armor, needless to say i never played it again after that

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
nerf d bolts e, remove piety and chivalshit and you got a good pvp metagame.

im joining for that + the brand new economy, im so hyped for that particularly