What's new

Old School Kombat

Well I should of posted here first, but I was really anxious to get a question answered and posted in a different forum. Myself I was there when the first Mortal Kombat came out in the arcades, The crowd around the machines were insane. Not too long after they were out owners of arcade places were told (at least in New York) to put the machine near the back because of it blood and gore; which by gaming standards now would make the game a E-10+ rated game LOL. Also figuring out fatality's was not as easy as it is now. Shoot, that was a time when Dan Forden used to pop out and said "toasty!!!" and if you hit the correct buttons (don't remember what they are now) you got a free game.

Fell off of playing after MK3, now that the game is back to 2D with 3D graphics I'm back on the playing field. :boxing: Of coarse over the years my fingers have gotten slower (I'm 46), But love the direction the game went back to. Have to admit; When MK2 came out I did use Baraka a lot, still wasn't the best fighter, but still pissed quit a few people off (chop-chop) LOL. :p

I do like experimenting with characters people don't use often. Personally as much as I loved Scorpion, I just want to throw up when someone picks him only because people pick him so often, especially new players to MK.

I consider my skills as of now low tier, but better then your average bear. A lot of times I get wins (off and online) because people pre-jude a character. I still laugh online when I see a player make believe they are going to use someone different then use the same fighter or hide who they are going to choose but still choose the same fighter.

Anyway, I'm hoping on finding some new fighters who know what "GG" means, boy some people online can be d**** if they lose. :rofl: Anyway, enough about me, see you online. GT: CGOWAddict