What's new

OLD OR NEW!??! OLD OR NEW?!?!?!? CYRAX!?!?!?!

Agilaz

It has begun
I hope its the new, cause that would also give Sektor a great chance.

Lorewise, Shang is one of my top 3 characters in the MK universe, but Sektor was my boy in MK9 and the reason I actually got into learning frame data and stuff.

If the leak about having 11 more characters is correct, then Sektor and Cyrax should be sure bets considering they already have assets in the base game

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
I hope its the new, cause that would also give Sektor a great chance.

Lorewise, Shang is one of my top 3 characters in the MK universe, but Sektor was my boy in MK9 and the reason I actually got into learning frame data and stuff.

If the leak about having 11 more characters is correct, then Sektor and Cyrax should be sure bets considering they already have assets in the base game
Check this out. This is from the old, OLD datamine.

I see no FACE in those files, only GEAR and SKIN. Which MAY mean that FACE in the pic I posted in the OP is NEW and LEGIT.

Wooooh boy ...

I would killl for either Cyrax or Sektor for dLc. Buuuuuut if i was a betting man i'd put my money on goddamn Ash, penneywise, fucking robocop, or Ross from friends. Ross from fucking friends, fuck your dinosaur's bitch.

Mr.Khen

I am you
I want them in game so bad!!!! they should have been in base roster, I hope that the reason NRS are taking more time with them is due to that they require more work with the variation system, gear.. how to make it all work within the game's features and that that's the reason they were not included from the get go..

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I would killl for either Cyrax or Sektor for dLc. Buuuuuut if i was a betting man i'd put my money on goddamn Ash, penneywise, fucking robocop, or Ross from friends. Ross from fucking friends, fuck your dinosaur's bitch.
Nah, not Ross, he won't make the cut but they will have "Shoe" from Chinpokomon

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!
Why do you guys want triborg back? He was already a DLC in MKX. I see no reason for NRS to make him a DLC again because in that way, Tanya and other characters should have the same chance to come back again.

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
I don't want "Triborg" per se, but that would ok. I really prefer Cyrax. If he had 3 variations, I'd have a lot of labbing to do :) He's my favorite character.

Why do you guys want triborg back? He was already a DLC in MKX. I see no reason for NRS to make him a DLC again because in that way, Tanya and other characters should have the same chance to come back again.
Triborg as an idea would have been great for Kustom Moves, The Gear, and The Shaders in MK11. So you make Cyrax, Sub-Zero, Smoke, Sektor OR your own original Cyborg.

But no repeat DLC rule means he's out so it's either Actual Cyrax and Sektor (Bypassing the no repeat DLC on a technicality) or sigh Robocop.

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
If they add him in I really hope he looks different cause currently in the towers he looks like a stuffed toy.

Zviko

Noob
I'd love Triborg cause I'd at least be excited for someone for KP2. But same character as DLC back to back? What are the chances of that.

Mr.Khen

I am you
A. Triborg has his own story. own dialogues where he's referred to as Triborg, not Cyrax not Sektor and NOT Smoke. so technically it's a different character.

Triborg as an idea would have been great for Kustom Moves, The Gear, and The Shaders in MK11. So you make Cyrax, Sub-Zero, Smoke, Sektor OR your own original Cyborg.

But no repeat DLC rule means he's out so it's either Actual Cyrax and Sektor (Bypassing the no repeat DLC on a technicality) or sigh Robocop.

B. There's was no - NO repeat DLC rule! EVER.

This is the video where ed "promises" not to repeat DLC. Only he doesn't promise. Some peeps have a bad memory and it
spreads like wildfire. Timestamp 1:50

1. He said Rain
  2. He said Less Likely
  3. It's from 2014

Last edited:

Nickolaidas

Agent of Chaosrealm
A. Triborg has his own story. own dialogues where he's referred to as Triborg, not Cyrax not Sektor and NOT Smoke. so technically it's a different character.

This is the video where ed "promises" not to repeat DLC. Only he doesn't promise. Some peeps have a bad memory and it

1. He said Rain
  2. He said Less Likely
  3. It's from 2014
View attachment 16737
I agree, but having the same character from the previous installment as dlc yet again is a bit overkill.

If Rain and Mileena weren't assists, I would be certain we'd be getting them as dlc in kp2 or kp3.

But I don't see Triborg two games in a row dlc.

Mr.Khen

I am you
I agree, but having the same character from the previous installment as dlc yet again is a bit overkill.

If Rain and Mileena weren't assists, I would be certain we'd be getting them as dlc in kp2 or kp3.

But I don't see Triborg two games in a row dlc.
Again, me too. but having Cyrax with his own storyline and/or Sektor is a different thing.... Triborg is a different character... I think it's actually likely that we them get them individually since they were not included since MK9 and have a huge following...and in game new designs that are so elaborate SO ELABORATE. I just don't think they will be a part of any KP... but we'll see!

1. He said Rain
  2. He said Less Likely
  3. It's from 2014
View attachment 16737
Nah you're wrong it's an iron clad rule.