What's new

Combo Video - Scorpion [Old] MKX Scorpion combo video featuring varying dialogue by Nik MkDota

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Where is new teleport system and fireball canel im thinking Scorp will be top tier early on

atleast in this video it proves you can mid combo NJP as Scorp did it after tele

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
This Scorpion seems very heavily influenced by Injustice Scorpion. Not saying that's a bad thing I like the way hes looking but it didn't see all the damage percentages from the combos. I hope hes not like Injustice Scorpion in regards to his combos doing damage. Also please have his meter charge a bit faster then Injustice Scorpion.

This Scorpion seems very heavily influenced by Injustice Scorpion. Not saying that's a bad thing I like the way hes looking but it didn't see all the damage percentages from the combos. I hope hes not like Injustice Scorpion in regards to his combos doing damage. Also please have his meter charge a bit faster then Injustice Scorpion.
Lol this Scorpion is miles beyond the Scorpion in injustice, that Scorps is ass tier in that game because this community could not tolerate his teleports,using back to block mechanic, so he got the nerf bat to hell, but with MK blocking them is easy as blinking your eyes... So expect him to have a strong game this time around, I'm sure NRS wasn't happy about not seeing scorpion on the main stage because of how ass he has been in recent games, they are looking to change that starting with MKX.

Side Note: Did anyone notice Scorpion can Half Teleport like on UMK3??? Holy shit now he doesn't have to commit to teleports, he can pressure ur ass and when he wants to get out he can just half teleport full screen...him and subby are gonna be taking heads early come release...

FOXSOLID

Noob
Lol this Scorpion is miles beyond the Scorpion in injustice, that Scorps is ass tier in that game because this community could not tolerate his teleports,using back to block mechanic, so he got the nerf bat to hell, but with MK blocking them is easy as blinking your eyes... So expect him to have a strong game this time around, I'm sure NRS wasn't happy about not seeing scorpion on the main stage because of how ass he has been in recent games, they are looking to change that starting with MKX.

Side Note: Did anyone notice Scorpion can Half Teleport like on UMK3??? Holy shit now he doesn't have to commit to teleports, he can pressure ur ass and when he wants to get out he can just half teleport full screen...him and subby are gonna be taking heads early come release...

On top of the fact that his teleport doesn't track anymore...you can hold down during the teleport to CANCEL the attack making it evasive only. Can you imagine the punish potential he's gonna have when he ends up behind opponents who whiffed attacks? Scorpion is going to be straight WHOOPASS Tier.

On top of the fact that his teleport doesn't track anymore...you can hold down during the teleport to CANCEL the attack making it evasive only. Can you imagine the punish potential he's gonna have when he ends up behind opponents who whiffed attacks? Scorpion is going to be straight WHOOPASS Tier.
LMFAO WHOOPASS Tier, I like that

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
After watching this vid a few times I officially think Scorp will be top or higher mid at least, all 3 of his variations seem very effective for different reasons.