What's new

Okay WTF?

Bar_Bar13

Friendly Neighborhood Spectre
I just got up to Scorpion's boss battle, and he crushed my soul. Any tips? Or at least directions to where I can trade my soul to the devil.

AlexMilo

Noob
I really don't get it.. I have been trying beating Scorpion so many times now. My team consist of Possessed Kenshi, Shaolin Kung Jin and Warlock Quan Shi, all gold cards. Still I'm having trouble.
Scorpion seems to randomly get a lot of energy and launching his x-ray even though he only had 1 bar a second ago. :( I can only manage to get half of his health down.. He takes zero damage when he activates his defense boost..

Spades

Noob
I really don't get it.. I have been trying beating Scorpion so many times now. My team consist of Possessed Kenshi, Shaolin Kung Jin and Warlock Quan Shi, all gold cards. Still I'm having trouble.
Scorpion seems to randomly get a lot of energy and launching his x-ray even though he only had 1 bar a second ago. :( I can only manage to get half of his health down.. He takes zero damage when he activates his defense boost..
You need to use a Spec Ops card to beat him, so you ideally need the Silver Kenshi. Possessed Kenshi isn't Spec Ops. When you tag in Silver Kenshi, it removes Boss Scorpion's buffs, but he re-enables them once you tag Kenshi back out again. So it's important to pair him with a couple of decent damage dealers and keep swapping them out and in to remove the buffs. Keeping Kenshi alive is critical.

AlexMilo

Noob
Seriously.. Just did that, beat him within 20 seconds. Does it say anywhere that Spec Ops can do that?? I clearly missed it, but thanks a lot!