What's new

Oh God!

OhGod

legendary damager
GT: gODoFgOD on xbla

Hello. I'm looking for people to play at UMK3 and even more so looking for players in the Oregon, more specifically the Portland Metro area.

I found a theater in Milwaukie OR that for 75$ and hour you can rent out a whole theater for gaming. If I can find enough locals that have confidence in there ability to play UMK3 I want to do a tournament.

OhGod

legendary damager
I was 13 then umk3 came out and I would make move list for people in the arcade, this was way before internet was overly popular. So I hand wrote everyones moves and combos, probably upwards of 50 plus times to hand out to people around the arcade so that I would have people to play. Because of all the time I put into it when I was young its information I can't forget, I stopped playing for a long time, but when UMK3 came out on XBLA I got a xbox just to play it. I haven't found any good local players since I played in the arcade. My hopes may be a bit high

OhGod

legendary damager
I don't even know how to go about finding locals who play this old school game, I feel like I'm dealing with such a tiny percent of mk players that I'm not sure how to find locals that play UMK3, so if anyone has any suggestions. Please I'm all ears.

Greetings. Welcome to this land of knowledge, power, and various things of darkly nature, named TestYourMight.com!

I am of no use for helping you on your goals, I'm sorry. ; - ;