What's new

Official NFL Thread!

I don't know about you guys, but I drop whatever I'm doing to watch the Sunday and Monday games. Who are your teams?
It's all about
New Orleans Saints
St. Louis Rams

:D

Vikings! last night was a good game against the Jets but Favre threw another late interception.

i also like the jets colts saints and titans

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
RollTide8569 said:
n e one ever been to an NFL game?

im thinking bout goin to a titans game since its only 2 hours away
Yeah I've been to a Broncos/Colts game. It was sick to see Manning IRL, even though he didn't play since it was the last game of the regular season. :(

RollTide8569 said:
n e one ever been to an NFL game?

im thinking bout goin to a titans game since its only 2 hours away
I was at the Patriots/Giants game this preseason. Lucky for me the New Meadowlands stadium is 5 minutes away. I can tell you it's great watching the games alive.
Them Titans have an amazing Running Back. >_>

McNasty

Moist.
Seahawks in our weak ass division lol. Ive been to a few games they are fun plan on drinking a good amount.

i went to a detroit vs cowboys game years ago. It was the game RIGHT AFTER emmit smith broke the rushing record :(. I did however stay in the same hotel as the cowboys and as the players were leaving i yelled at emmit and said congratulations and he gave me a thumbs up...that ruled. On a side note detroit the town blows ass. Also the game ended 9 to 7 (if i want to see guys kicking a ball all day id watch soccer) and the cowboys lost...but the stadium was cool

i want to go to a philly dallas game rocking my cowboys gear. Detroits fans were lame i want some drama lol. Besides they cant say shit they got corn cob or whatever his name as their quarterback lol

He Is Close

The Puppet Master
I've been to a few New Orleans Saints games, my wife's dad gets season tickets every year. The energy in that place is crazy, you can't help but to go crazy in that place. I want to go to a Houston Texans game though to see my boy Andre Johnson #80 in action.

1. Houston Texans

2. New Orleans Saints

3. Philadelphia Eagles aka Michael Vick will pawn you