What's new

Official Halo 5: Guardians Match-Making Thread

Alright RyRy

Florida Kombat
I am going to make this post very simple, This is for MM purposes and finding people to play with. I will keep this thread updated with players that are interested.

1. @AoK Ryan -- https://tinyurl.com/pol6okp -- MCC Service Record.
  2. @Death
  3. @Big D
  4. @roosTakk
  5. @Kinetic Balding

Are a few players that I will be playing with when the game drops. We are competitive players and hope to attend tournaments in the future.

If you are interested in playing this game like you do MKX please feel free to add us. I am aware the interest level may be low due to this being a FGC site, but every little bit matters.

Also I have to add that @Clutch8 and ESL are hosting events for this game. I cannot wait for this game to drop, and attend events for it.

Last edited:

Dragon_FGC

Knowledge is power
I am going to make this post very simple, This is for MM purposes and finding people to play with. I will keep this thread updated with players that are interested.

1. @AoK Ryan -- https://tinyurl.com/pol6okp -- MCC Service Record.
  2. @Death
  3. @Big D
  4. @roosTakk
Are a few players that I will be playing with when the game drops. We are competitive players and hope to attend tournaments in the future.

If you are interested in playing this game like you do MKX please feel free to add us. I am aware the interest level may be low due to this being a FGC site, but every little bit matters.

Also I have to add that @Clutch8 and ESL are hosting events for this game. I cannot wait for this game to drop, and attend events for it.

I'll play. If your talking about getting into it competitively then no. I keep that for MK :) but I will say for myself that I'm a pretty good halo player (been playing since the first halo) so if you wanna play anytime when it comes out add me on Xbox at STB Dragon or PS4 STBDragon

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I'm rusty AF at halo, reach was my shit and I was good at 4. Will be getting 5 for sure.
If u guys want to play H5(or obviously mkx) my xbl: TigerBlood117

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Im always looking for people for customs and matchmaking, add
ProudDisciple

I played about 30 arena games so far and really like the changes that they made.