What's new

Official Catwoman MU Tech Thread

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
Batman: even if not advantage CW
Black Adam: Either even or slightly unfavorable. She low profiles a lot but black adam just covers space so well.
Firestorm: Advantage, we low profile everything and he doesn't really have significant enough mixups.
Supergirl: I had a hard time with this matchup, any opinions?
Superman: Even
Harley: Winning
Ivy: Even
Dr. Fate: Dunno, I think adv us or even.
Swamp thing: lol he's trash, win.
Joker: even or winning

Black Adam: Either even or slightly unfavorable. She low profiles a lot but black adam just covers space so well.
Firestorm: Advantage, we low profile everything and he doesn't really have significant enough mixups.
This is not a MU tier list/ thread. It's a MU "tech" thread.

Evil Presence

Representing STB
Well i liked it!

Cw does not go even with batman if anything it's harder this time then the first game even with her walkspeed Batman controls that MU she has to work extra hard
I don't know much about the fate MU alls i know is peanut bodied me in WOTG and semij barley won the set with a MB roll
I don't see cw going even with ivy either ivy has amazing space control and there's not much you can do about trait but eat it. Ivy doesnt have the best AA so you can kinda jump in on her for free and not the best wake up options even tho you have to respect the kiss but I still see ivy winning it 6-4 with her space control and trait. 6-4 still isn't bad tho

scarsunseen

RIP TYM 6/11/2021
Input Shortcut makes it easier...

Super annoying...
Thanks, that IS a really annoying input. I have to do it slowly.. down.. then back.. then up and 2 at the same time.. ugh.

Btw, you can buffer a normal into a cat evade to mess with people's wake-ups when YOU whiff the normal and then THEIR wake-up misses. It's match-up specific.

Last edited:

KillaGthug4Life

Believe in Magic yet? Let us Dance
Cw does not go even with batman if anything it's harder this time then the first game even with her walkspeed Batman controls that MU she has to work extra hard
I don't know much about the fate MU alls i know is peanut bodied me in WOTG and semij barley won the set with a MB roll
I don't see cw going even with ivy either ivy has amazing space control and there's not much you can do about trait but eat it. Ivy doesnt have the best AA so you can kinda jump in on her for free and not the best wake up options even tho you have to respect the kiss but I still see ivy winning it 6-4 with her space control and trait. 6-4 still isn't bad tho
You could be right about Batman, but Ivy I disagree solely because CW bullies her so hard on knockdown. Kiss is full combo punishable by NJP, jump in, b3, ducking, mb f3, and I haven't tested it but maybe also cat stance cartwheel. I agree she does way better than us in neutral with her drill and trait, but I wait till I get into j2 range and either bait out her jump in and anti air or just j2 and pressure. You do have to eat trait chip and that just sucks but it is what it is, not enough to deem a 6-4 imao.

Thanks, that IS a really annoying input. I have to do it slowly.. down.. then back.. then up and 2 at the same time.. ugh.

Btw, you can buffer a normal into a cat evade to mess with people's wake-ups when YOU whiff the normal and then THEIR wake-up misses. It's match-up specific.

Do a fast tiger knee motion (of course back involved not forward) starting from down to up + 2.

Its pretty easy to do imo.