What's new

[Oct 8, 2011] Mid TN tournament at The Score in Franklin,TN

Gambini

Noob
Never mind, it has been postponed

If you look at the link below, it has been postponed. I'll update this post if something changes.

The page from The Score: http://www.thescoreonline.com/2011/09/the-scores-fall-2011-tournament-lineup/ about 2/3 of the way down the page

Copy/Paste of the relevant info
_________________________________________________________________________________
October ? (7 PM – 10 PM) – Mortal Kombat Tournament

- Single elimination, head-to-head tournament
- Glitching, cheating, or other unsportsmanlike behavior will result in an immediate disqualification and ban from The Score
- No outside food or drinks allowed
- Depending on volume of signups, in order to allow maximum participation in the tournament, qualification rounds may be limited to one match, while elimination rounds (quarterfinals and up) will be best 2 out of 3
- Outside controllers permitted, provided they aren’t gameplay-modded
- No banned characters, although availability of all characters is not guaranteed
- Character switching permitted between rounds of elimination matches
- 1st place receives a $60 Score Gift Card and Score T-Shirt; 2nd place receives a $30 Score Gift Card and Score T-Shirt; 3rd place receives a Score T-Shirt
_________________________________________________________________________________
I'm not affiliated with The Score, and I don't really know what characters are "banned", but I have asked and I am waiting for a response.

The tournament costs $5 to enter unless you are a Score member, in which case it is free [top of the lineup website].

I have heard good things about their tournament setup from a friend of mine, so it should be fun.

Metalic

Noob
There's a good chance of me going, if nothing else to pay you two a visit. Should be fun. First place being a free video game of choice basically, that's incentive enough for me.

Gambini

Noob
I am going to bump this to the first page, since it is (not anymore) this weekend, and this thread floated to the second page where nobody looks.

I already have the results though:
1st place: Gambini
2nd to nth place: Everyone else

EDIT:
It has been postponed, it is not this weekend.