What's new

[Oct 5, 2013] October 5th, Atlanta GA "ATL-FINALROUNDBATS" Monthly ranbat... (Chamblee, GA)

ShinBlanka

Apprentice
ATL-FINALROUNDBATS
3496 Keswick Dr.
Chamblee GA 30341

Date:
OCTOBER 5TH, 2013
Time:
3pm-8pm

Hello everyone,
FRbats is back just in time for those that want to qualify for FINAL ROUND 17. After TFC I don't know if people realize it but FR17 is less than 6 months away. With that in mind it's time to start training for the southeast tradition that is FINAL ROUND and there's no better way to train than competing at FRbats. ATL-FRbats are a ranbat monthly series tournament for Georgia scene and surrounding states scenes to win free badge, seeding, and game entry at FINAL ROUND 17 in the following games as of right now;

SSF4AE ver2012. - double elim 2/3
UMVC3 - double elim 3/5
Injustice - double elim 2/3
TTT2- double elim 3/5

The way you win the free badge and entry/seeding at FR17 is to compete in the ATL-FRbats each month during the season and you will receive points based on your performance/placing in each game you compete in at ATL-FRbats. The point system is as followed;
10 points= 1st place
8 points= 2nd place
6 point= 3rd place
4 points= 4th place
2 points= 5th place

The season will last from October until February. The points will be counted and the person with the highest point total over the season will win the free badges, seeding/entry into the game they win.
Tournament fee's:
door entry $10
game entry $10
100% game entry prize 70-20-10

I can't wait to see everyone. The park is a couple of blocks away from Chamblee MARTA station and there's a bus that travels right by the park road entrance. Come out and show you're the best in the SE at your favorite games and qualify for FR17!

Bonus tidbit: We will be selling $7 food plates at frbats and I know you guys want that good home cooked meal instead of eating fast food/junk food!