What's new

NYC Player Introducing Himself to TYM

Sketch

Noob
Hey all,

I'm new to the MK community. Got MK9 when it dropped and I was impressed, so I've been playing casually with a couple friends and online since the game came out. I usually play with Cyrax, and secondaries as of now are Ermac and Smoke.

I am not new to video game communities or fighting games. I've been a huge fan of Tekken since the game dropped, and when Tekken 6 first came out I was top ten (ranked about 7th best) in NY until I stopped playing with the community (still play Tekken though). When I was younger I competed in DDR and was the best in the world from 2004-2005. Nowadays I don't have much time to play in communities or with others, but I really do like MK9 and I am hoping that the community is promising and that the game has a healthy future.

My gamertags are SketchStation3 for PSN and Sketch on 360 for XBL. Right now I only have MK9 for PS3, but as soon as I can acquire a Hori, Q4 or Madcatz TE for 360 then I will get it for that as well. When my friends are unavailable, I do play on PSN seeing as between MvC3, SF4AE, Tekken, and MK9, MK9 is the most playable online and the most consistent in terms of small amount of lag.

Take care,

Anthony (Sketch)

Finally, Another stick player. ;)
Welcome to the site man! You'll find all the helpful info/tips you need.

Have a great day.
~Hound.

Sketch

Noob
Thanks. I'll definitely check out more of the forums in the next couple weeks to get more familiar with the community.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Welcome fellow NYC player, I'm also from NYC, SI. I'm an Xbox player!