What's new

NW ONLY XBL LOBBY SOON!?!?!?

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Excuse the caps lol. I just think it'd be a great idea for all of us that way we can exchange tech and tips and see how other GOOD NW players handle their neutral. Maybe set up a date and time and lets do a 2 hour long lobby?

TakeAChance
Chongo
Sajam
NightwingDayZero
XBlades

Im not forgetting people, just don't kno how to spell names exactly and im usin my phone right now lol. Obviously lag may be an issue, but we all play online at times and know lag will exist. regardless i think it'd be fun.

XxM3LLOxX

CORN WulfGangM3LLO
You Evil human being, how could u forget about me! >____< lol j/k this sounds like fun though. My next day off wont be until Wednesday

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
I've been wanting this but i just fail to network w other NW players. From now on I would appreciate tags in NW threads id yall can remember, but I noticed NW community had bad memory when it comes to that. anyway im down

AK Gookus

Slant-eyed Nightwing
I know one of yall will stream it, so be sure the archive gets saved for longer than a week if you can. I believe Dirtylova and macro would like to join this as well. As for me, wayyyyyy to rusty. I do enjoy watching Sajam and NorcalNW duke it out though.

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
I've been trying to stream all day. Something has fucked with my firewall/security settings or something. I'm not sending half the packets I should be.

EMPEROR PRYCE

WAR SEASON "THE WEAK EXPOSED!"
Everyone who's interested send me a msg on xbl. Depends on how much of my life GTAV will take, but I'd like to do this soon. Hopefully someone can record that way we can all go back and learn.

gpmoney

CORN | gpmoney. Saltier than a bag of chips.
GT: gpmoney1120
hopefully im not at work when this happens lol I want to level up

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Whoever "MelloWolf" is on here, definitely needs to join this.. Boy, i haven't taken a ass woopin like that in awhile..