What's new

NRS needs to look into Harley

So there's a gap between her doing tantrum stance and her doing one of TS enders?
most if not all harley's will try to hit confirm TS into one of the options to attempt to be safe, with that being said the only thing that has no gap is TS 1 which is the launcher, which is also punishable so none of us are going to do that unless we are making hard reads

Cursa

Counterpoke with armoured DB2 at all times.
Ok I'll admit wrong-ness.

Meterless 350+ launcher is cool

As I've said she needs buffs, but even small buffs to a character like Harley are scary. She has strong zoning tools at face value and deceptive rushdown. Needs to be take before give

Cursa

I'm curious @Cursa do you disagree to the bug fixes?
No, but it's also been mentioned she could use buffs, which she could, but there's a reason people are scared of her getting buffed. In MU's she wins she wins hard usually for a ton of reasons, buffs would just make these 6-4's into 7-3's pretty convincingly. I'm not saying that ANY buffs would do that, but it wouldn't take a lot.

Like the bug fixes you mentioned wouldn't make a difference in a good chunk of her MU's. I can't speak for all of them but I know that Bane MU probably wouldn't change a shade and that Atom probably wouldn't change much either.

Buffs are a different story though. I do hope NRS gives her some buffs but if they do they need to take away some stuff, which, imo, should be her meterless launcher. I think that combined with bug fixes would make her a stronger character overall, since idk why Harley even needs a meterless launcher in the first place.

Cursa

I'd make pop pop a true mid and reduce it's startup slightly.

I can't remember if it knocks down or not since I literally never see anyone use it but if it doesn't I'd probably make it knockdown too.

Fix bugs

Tantrum stance launcher now requires meter. Make it safer if you want but I think it should still be unsafe. Backroll could be less shitty

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
I'd make pop pop a true mid and reduce it's startup slightly.

I can't remember if it knocks down or not since I literally never see anyone use it but if it doesn't I'd probably make it knockdown too.

Fix bugs

Tantrum stance launcher now requires meter. Make it safer if you want but I think it should still be unsafe. Backroll could be less shitty
It doesn't knock down.

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I am totally fine with losing meterless launching tantrum in exchange for real buffs, but that won't happen in this game. NRS have proven they aren't willing to make those kind of drastic design changes. She's made around tantrum and glued together everywhere else with meter.

John_NX

Your circumstances are dire!
Lower her meterless damage a little bit and buff her zoning damage along with her mids and whatever she needs and she will be fine I think. Also meter for cartwheel doesn't sound bad,as long as something else gets buffed

Cursa

Lower her meterless damage a little bit and buff her zoning damage along with her mids and whatever she needs and she will be fine I think. Also meter for cartwheel doesn't sound bad,as long as something else gets buffed
I was thinking of lowering meterless damage but that in turn hurts her overall damage since she doesn't actually have a meter'd launcher that she can use does she? At least midscreen

Second Saint

A man with too many names.
I was thinking of lowering meterless damage but that in turn hurts her overall damage since she doesn't actually have a meter'd launcher that she can use does she? At least midscreen
If pop pop gets buffed to link off some strings, she does. F2/b2 ~ mb pop pop linking would be scary af though.